Todd Stroud?

Advertisement
We're really reaching the bottom of the barrel now. Have we run out of coaches that we demand be fired yet? Who's going to start the fire Lashlee thread?
First time we go 3 and Out burning only 40 seconds off the clock after the defense gave up a score. Its coming

Check out the recruiting thread. Current commits wavering.
They are wavering because we had two terrible seasons in a row,and that team in Gainesville has been been peforming better than us not much stroud can do but sale a vision on the future ,which miami been doing for the last 15 plus years

They are wavering because we had two terrible seasons in a row,and that team in Gainesville has been been peforming better than us not much stroud can do but sale a vision on the future ,which miami been doing for the last 15 plus years
I'm not giving an opinion here. I was just relaying what the poRster was upset about.

Advertisement
This. And we have talented young LBs who need a real coach.

Richt trusted Patke enough to promote him to assistant coach.
He's been credited with implementing the striker position.
Diaz trusted him enough to make him ST coordinator.
Romeo FInley performed well at striker in 2018 & 2019.

Why does everyone hate Patke?

You are not to question Patke hate.

It‘s CIS dogma

People on here think recruits are as obsessed with the details of our details as the people on here. Most don't see why Willis went undrafted, they just know he did. The same with Garvin (likely). All they see is W-L.

I don't hate Patke; I just feel we can do better with a more experienced coach at that position, especially with talented young LBs. Can't speak for everyone, so I don't have any idea what their issues are with Patke. And, I didn't think much of Richt's personnel decisions.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back