Tirek Austin - Cave latest

Advertisement
CIS really overreacting for a low 3 star kid. I get the CIS get hard anytime a kid is from a "rough neighborhood" but this kid ain't that good. He isn't high on our leaderboard if we told him to hurry up his commitment. We haven't told Walker or Tennison or Avante to hurry and commit. We still recruiting those kids hard.

Wait, wait, wait....we gotta pick a side. Is he good or not? How was he a must get last week, but now that he may be favoring WVU he's not that good?

Last edited:
Wait, wait, wait....we gotta pick a side. Is the good or not? How was he a must get last week, but now that he may be favoring WVU he's not that good?

Im not saying he isnt good i know he's the goods but if the coaches are rushing him id assume they want to get him in the bag quick so they can focus on "bigger fish" (flowe) per se or move on to the next in his mold like Hypolitte

Sure. But explain to me, given our LB depth chart and program history, how WVU is a better fit this kid? Outside of maybe staying closer to home, maybe he has a friend there. Other than that - ZERO excuses.

Ok but what if that "staying home" thing is big?

I mean you're naming reasons yourself and then blowing them off?

Last edited:
Im not saying he isnt good i know he's the goods but if the coaches are rushing him id assume they want to get him in the bag quick so they can focus on "bigger fish" (flowe) per se or move on to the next in his mold like Hypolitte

I feel you, but if you saw the post I was responding to, dude said he wasn't that good. I'm just trying figure out how did he go from must get to not being good. lol. Typical CIS logic...if he's interested in us, must get. If he's wavering, not that good. lol.

Advertisement
If he’s scared of being too far from ******* Jersey then I don’t want him on this defense. It’s a 2 hour flight and there’s like 300 of them a day.

Better yet, tell him to hit up David Njoku and ask him if he thought going from Jersey to Miami was the right move.

And if homesickness isn’t the issue here, then we have a serious problem with linebacker recruiting when we can sell playing time, Miami, and our linebacker success to him, but can’t land his 3-star self...against WVU.

I feel you, but if you saw the post I was responding to, dude said he wasn't that good. I'm just trying figure out how did he go from must get to not being good. lol. Typical CIS logic...if he's interested in us, must get. If he's wavering, not that good. lol.

**** yeah i saw that lol thats why i said i know he's good lol

Still want flowe man lol
Cane nation
So do I; but we MUST get him on campus to be in his peripheral vision at decision time. I think the writing may be on the wall by him not showing up for Paradise, especially with his lil bro coming; but we'll see. Hope I'm wrong and he will still OV down the line and we can hit one out the park.

If he’s scared of being too far from ******* Jersey then I don’t want him on this defense. It’s a 2 hour flight and there’s like 300 of them a day.

Better yet, tell him to hit up David Njoku and ask him if he thought going from Jersey to Miami was the right move.

And if homesickness isn’t the issue here, then we have a serious problem with linebacker recruiting when we can sell playing time, Miami, and our linebacker success to him, but can’t land his 3-star self...against WVU.

Not sure where this kid is going but I believe it’s been clear for 3 years that we have a LB recruiting issue.

Advertisement
How?

You guys can scream bags when we lose out on a kid to UGA, Bama etc.

But there should be ZERO excuses for losing a kid to WVU. Pretty sure we beat them in a bowl recently and have a way better campus.
Yes, but they have mountains, rivers, and streams. Oh *****, I hear Banjos. Gotta go!

Ok but what if that "staying home" thing is big?

I mean you're naming reasons yourself and then blowing them off?

He's not staying home though, he's from NJ. That's why there is not much stock in that theory.

... I can't believe we're even arguing about this, who really thinks WVU is a better fit for this kid over Miami ?

Advertisement
He's not staying home though, he's from NJ. That's why there is not much stock in that theory.

... I can't believe we're even arguing about this, who really thinks WVU is a better fit for this kid over Miami ?

Do you know this kid? Maybe he's more of a laid back quiet type and would like to live near mountains and streams.

Give the kid a chance to make a decision - WV has been recruiting him for a long time. As usual, you start pointing fingers and criticizing right away.

Do you know this kid? Maybe he's more of a laid back quiet type and would like to live near mountains and streams.

Give the kid a chance to make a decision - WV has been recruiting him for a long time. As usual, you start pointing fingers and criticizing right away.
See Post #92

Advertisement

LMAO - we're losing the kid because of "mountains & streams" now? This is what your argument has boiled down . I'll give it to you that you need to let the make a decision, but I'm going to stick to my theory that there really should be zero reason we lose this kid if it's between us & WVU.

LMAO - we're losing the kid because of "mountains & streams" now? This is what your argument has boiled down . I'll give it to you that you need to let the make a decision, but I'm going to stick to my theory that there really should be zero reason we lose this kid if it's between us & WVU.

The kid is from NJ. He might like that stuff. How do you know???? I live up here. Not everyone wants to live in So Fla despite what some people think.

You go ahead and continue to be negative.

Advertisement
Back