Tirek Austin - Cave latest

Advertisement
Wondering why we haven’t received any Crystal Balls for Cave to the good guys?

I think because he has been pretty quiet about these other trips. He gave an interview to WV yesterday and said he is going to sit down with his family when he gets back from the Minnesota OV on Friday and talk it over.

Ivins said he understands that WV is selling him on being the next David Long -
Big 12 Defensive Player of the Year and Butkus Award semifinalist that was drafted by the Tennessee Titans.

Thought he was a great get, but after the recent knee injury again, just can't count on Steed. Same with Wilder "Neck injury" from a recruiting standpoint, need to erase both of those names from the depth chart. I they recover and win a position, GREAT!, but UM needs to recruit with the assumption neither are on the roster. Losing the top four (Striker is a cute name for weak side LB) this is the year to recruit.
You ever heard of Shayon Green? What about Frank Gore? Willis McGahee? A knee injury, sometimes two, is not the end of the world.

Advertisement
I think because he has been pretty quiet about these other trips. He gave an interview to WV yesterday and said he is going to sit down with his family when he gets back from the Minnesota OV on Friday and talk it over.

Big 12 Defensive Player of the Year and Butkus Award semifinalist that was drafted by the Tennessee Titans.

David Long, Howie Long, Jake Long, Bishop Eddie Long, Long John Silvers......The NEW MIAMI in 3.
1384832121_jaycutler-copy.jpg

Advertisement

I wonder if he had to google David Long????

Don't even waste your energy trying to tell them...

A 5-star LB from Cali ranked #1 in country is going to commit to a 7-6 team that got embarrassed against every major team they played & lost games to teams they had no business losing to, that also DOESN'T PAY UPFRONT is going to beat out Bama, Clemson, UGA, Oklahoma or USC...

Yeah, not delusional at all.
Thank you

Advertisement
Advertisement

They're selling him on being a 6th round pick? What in the actual ****?

Both Shaq and Pinckney are going higher than that (maybe not Shaq if he tests poorly)

Advertisement
Back