Tirek Austin - Cave latest

Need to stay on Cave, I’m with Liberty I don’t see Flagg coming to Miami. With his ranking and abilities it’s going to be a highest bidder type situation and we ain’t paying.

Advertisement
Don't even waste your energy trying to tell them...

A 5-star LB from Cali ranked #1 in country is going to commit to a 7-6 team that got embarrassed against every major team they played & lost games to teams they had no business losing to, that also DOESN'T PAY UPFRONT is going to beat out Bama, Clemson, UGA, Oklahoma or USC...

Yeah, not delusional at all.
This years Hasselwood?

A 5-star LB from Cali ranked #1 in country is going to commit to a 7-6 team that got embarrassed against every major team they played & lost games to teams they had no business losing to, that also DOESN'T PAY UPFRONT is going to beat out Bama, Clemson, UGA, Oklahoma or USC...

If you believe like I do that we can win 10-11 games this year and have a good showing in the ACC title game and make a BCS bowl then you have to believe we have a shot in ****. If you don't believe any of the above, then yes you are 110% correct with what you said.

Advertisement
Need to stay on Cave, I’m with Liberty I don’t see Flagg coming to Miami. With his ranking and abilities it’s going to be a highest bidder type situation and we ain’t paying.
Did you mean Flowe? Flagg is a 3 star

Take those 3 (Flagg, Mathis, T-A-C)...

Not sure if we wanna keep K.Wash...He is striker only imo, just doesn't look like he's fluid enough for safety. JMO, and obv I could be wrong and they love him. Wouldn't surprised to see him bumped out.

Recruit the **** out of Flowe. Save a spot til you can't save it anymore. But either way imo we gotta hit portal for a backer next year. With the injuries, I expect one of Wilder/Steed to be here.

So assuming we miss on Flowe:
Jennings, Joyner, Wilder/Steed, Frierson, Smith?, Portal
Brooks, Huff

That's 7 or 8 names for 3 spots (including striker)

So maybe one of the freshman can push someone, or K.Smith/etc gets a look as wither Striker or Will.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I don’t see any of the true freshman We taking in this class starting day1..they will have to be ready to go and ready to contribute..looking at huff/steed at will, Bradley/Joyner at mike and Gil at that striker role with smith

Thought he was a great get, but after the recent knee injury again, just can't count on Steed. Same with Wilder "Neck injury" from a recruiting standpoint, need to erase both of those names from the depth chart. I they recover and win a position, GREAT!, but UM needs to recruit with the assumption neither are on the roster. Losing the top four (Striker is a cute name for weak side LB) this is the year to recruit.

Advertisement

Yes, but my sauces say Flowe has no interest in a farm in the southeast.

Advertisement
People will feel a whole lot different about Flagg if he’s rounding out the LB class instead of headlining it.

And he would definately be a fit. If we got that particular group. Also him being an Early Entry is KEY and big time. Because we will need LBS in spring. I dont mind Flagg if we land Cave and Hyppolite. I like Flagg more than Mathis honestly.

Advertisement
Back