Tirek Austin - Cave latest

Advertisement
Don't even waste your energy trying to tell them...

A 5-star LB from Cali ranked #1 in country is going to commit to a 7-6 team that got embarrassed against every major team they played & lost games to teams they had no business losing to, that also DOESN'T PAY UPFRONT is going to beat out Bama, Clemson, UGA, Oklahoma or USC...

Yeah, not delusional at all.
Thats why when i see a ranking like that most of the time i pay no mind to it.

Ivins was talking about him and how he was on a Vist high when he left Miami. He talked about how he regretted naming Miami his leader and how it’s a Miami Vs West Virginia battle for him

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
CIS really overreacting for a low 3 star kid. I get the CIS get hard anytime a kid is from a "rough neighborhood" but this kid ain't that good. He isn't high on our leaderboard if we told him to hurry up his commitment. We haven't told Walker or Tennison or Avante to hurry and commit. We still recruiting those kids hard.

How?

You guys can scream bags when we lose out on a kid to UGA, Bama etc.

But there should be ZERO excuses for losing a kid to WVU. Pretty sure we beat them in a bowl recently and have a way better campus.

What if those aren't the kid's criteria?

What if those aren't the kid's criteria?

Sure. But explain to me, given our LB depth chart and program history, how WVU is a better fit this kid? Outside of maybe staying closer to home, maybe he has a friend there. Other than that - ZERO excuses.

Advertisement
Back