Tirek Austin - Cave latest

Cliff notes from TOS:
Loved his visit to WV, family feel.
Minnesota today and he canceled the Syracuse visit. No more visits.

Seems to me we’re in the driver seat. He to me is the most realistic impact LB we have a shot at. I want this kid here. He can start next year.
Will have a decision within 2-3 weeks.
Hopeful he makes it out to Paradise. If he does he’s ours.

Advertisement
Flowe is unrealistic and not happening

Silly post is silly.

Any out of state kid who visits unofficially is showing more than lip service.

Our depth situation or lack there of should be overly enticing to a kid of Flowe's caliber. This boils down to how well we do this season and if we can sell him on playing team. Assuming he officially visits and we win over 10 games it would not surprise me at all if we land this kid based on the evidence at hand today.

Advertisement
Silly post is silly.

Our depth situation or lack there of should be overly enticing to a kid of Flowe's caliber. This boils down to how well we do this season and if we can sell him on playing team. Assuming he officially visits and we win over 10 games it would not surprise me at all if we land this kid based on the evidence at hand today.

With Flowe if he shows up to Paradise then we’re really in the game.
Remember Hypolite is coming down this weekend and we have an outside shot Cave visits as well.
Tuesday official Minnesota makes no sense to me. Lol

Flowe is a beast. For paradise camp do recruits pay out of pocket to attend? (travel expenses) or does the school pay for them to come?

I don’t see any of the true freshman We taking in this class starting day1..they will have to be ready to go and ready to contribute..looking at huff/steed at will, Bradley/Joyner at mike and Gil at that striker role with smith

Advertisement
Flowe is unrealistic and not happening
Don't even waste your energy trying to tell them...

A 5-star LB from Cali ranked #1 in country is going to commit to a 7-6 team that got embarrassed against every major team they played & lost games to teams they had no business losing to, that also DOESN'T PAY UPFRONT is going to beat out Bama, Clemson, UGA, Oklahoma or USC...

Yeah, not delusional at all.

Need more players from NJ on the roster.

I think we only have the younger Njoku at the moment.

This looks like a fine LB.

Hope we get 'em.

Cliff notes from TOS:
Loved his visit to WV, family feel.
Minnesota today and he canceled the Syracuse visit. No more visits.

Seems to me we’re in the driver seat. He to me is the most realistic impact LB we have a shot at. I want this kid here. He can start next year.
Will have a decision within 2-3 weeks.
Hopeful he makes it out to Paradise. If he does he’s ours.

Another problem with recruiting Cali outside of QB, is the frequent homesickness those kids get, would love to have him of course

Advertisement
Silly post is silly.

Keep drinking that kool aid man

His 4.53 shuttle is sub par compared to other recruits on our board(Flagg) and shows a lack of change of direction. Pass! I think Flagg took his spot anyways

A 5-star LB from Cali ranked #1 in country is going to commit to a 7-6 team that got embarrassed against every major team they played & lost games to teams they had no business losing to, that also DOESN'T PAY UPFRONT is going to beat out Bama, Clemson, UGA, Oklahoma or USC...

More facts from my man

Advertisement

Being from Cali, I would be shocked if he goes to an SEC program or Clemson.

Advertisement
Back