Tim Burns mom comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Bruh I never said they'd follow him to the same team, but you don't have to look very far... how bout UF in the summer where they did some **** and ****ed off the Palmetto 5; now some of them stuck, but some bounced.

Again this is all hypothetical bc we don't know what truly happened with Burns or what's going to happen in the future, this is all just speculation.
All we know is we currently don't have a cornerback committed.
Trust me fam, I talk to my coach and AD all the time it just doesnt happen there is no loyalty, I had students that hated Miami and Miami was their best offer and they came here. One of them is on the team now, dont get it twisted. Kids are 100% gonna always do whats best for them not to make some kind of statement. If anybody leaves they were going to leave anyway for a better option.

Y'all people refuse to open your ears. This isn't her picking a fight and this isn't on rumph... It's on several people on staph. Mike ain't one of. Put y'all selves in a parents shoes before y'all blindly bash kids or their parents. People understand zero of what's going on with the university but so quick to sign off on trash while y'all bash people without knowing even half of the story. That's not for you. That's for anyone on here who constantly approached this mess the same way. We are ran like a minor league jv squad. Until that changes than nothing else will either.
Please elaborate

Y'all people refuse to open your ears. This isn't her picking a fight and this isn't on rumph... It's on several people on staph. Mike ain't one of. Put y'all selves in a parents shoes before y'all blindly bash kids or their parents. People understand zero of what's going on with the university but so quick to sign off on trash while y'all bash people without knowing even half of the story. That's not for you. That's for anyone on here who constantly approached this mess the same way. We are ran like a minor league jv squad. Until that changes than nothing else will either.
Im not disagreeing with you but if we are run like a JV squad then so is UF this happens everywhere, look Im not making excuses we are heavily invested in this team. But you cant make decisions based on how somebody else might feel about it.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Wait but we're 6-1!! Everything is perfect there's nothing wrong!

Im not disagreeing with you but if we are run like a JV squad then so is UF this happens everywhere, look Im not making excuses we are heavily invested in this team. But we cant make decisions based on how somebody else might feel about it.
Agree. UF messed up with Brashard and Taylor and had to bag up Marshall to get the momentum back. I just hope they don’t strike out at CB this cycle

Watch we be shuffling to get a 1⭐️ To sign at the last minute after be left at the alter for this sold big fish. 🤣🤣🤣

Advertisement
Yall talkin outta both sides of your mouth, if you think another player is better you take him... This is strictly business never personal. If we want to be a big dog we have to act like big dogs, yall wanna be Louisville and take friends and teammates you gonna be a middle of the pack team like louisville.. I am fine with the decision, and fine with the moms response. Alabama, FLorida, Ohio State, Georgia, they all do this
I agree with the concept, I am just a fan of the kid. Listening to his interviews, he seems to have an extremely high football IQ and is a good (not great) athlete. Good enough to contribute and not be a liability

Advertisement
I agree with the concept, I am just a fan of the kid. Listening to his interviews, he seems to have an extremely high football IQ and is a good (not great) athlete. Good enough to contribute and not be a liability

I honestly think he's better than Markevious Brown, but I'm probably in the minority. So what if he's undersized - Couch is too and he's our best corner. Burns is a fiesty ****, smart and good instincts.

So you rocking an Illinois letterman jacket these days?

Advertisement
Yall talkin outta both sides of your mouth, if you think another player is better you take him... This is strictly business never personal. If we want to be a big dog we have to act like big dogs, yall wanna be Louisville and take friends and teammates you gonna be a middle of the pack team like louisville.. I am fine with the decision, and fine with the moms response. Alabama, FLorida, Ohio State, Georgia, they all do this
Weve
You have to have quality depth though. Alabama stack quality players yearly. Burns is a quality player in my book.

BTsapbk.gif
Holy **** that landwhale has strength 😂😂😂

What's the whole story?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back