Tim Burns mom comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madabs

Sophomore
This was her response to comments on the Miami Facebook page, there were lots of he doesn’t want to compete and must be grades comments.

It's sad that y'all come on here trying to Nash my kid because of something that he didn't create. He was the first one that committed to Da U from North western, so he was all in from the start. Clearly y'all minds so small that you would think that it's his fault, yet y'all come on here and try to bash him, his size, his grades & phucking stars, like who cares about stars?? Of y'all onew what my kid went through after he learned of what happened, you'd STFU and respect his decision. Anybody on here that knows my kid, knows he's never scared of competition no matter the size or the stars. Y'all sit and talk about him being bomb, but don't mention the interception he had in the end zone to stop a scoring drive, or the blocked field goal he had. Y'all screaming "I'm not impressed" Well who the **** are u that he has to impress? My son is fine, he's ok, my only wish is that he competes against Da U & make them pay for their decision

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
wtv he was dropped the staff wouldn’t drop him if they didn’t have something else in the works if they don’t my disappointment will be immense rumph needs to go regardless

Advertisement
Advertisement
she's his mother. She seems pretty upset. If she wanted to keep him close by I can understand her feeling. Especially when it's the 2nd week of November...
If we indeed dropped him, then I can understand the irritation. I just have to wait for the entire story to evolve here, because I'm at a real loss as to what's going on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back