Tim Burns mom comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
This was her response to comments on the Miami Facebook page, there were lots of he doesn’t want to compete and must be grades comments.

It's sad that y'all come on here trying to Nash my kid because of something that he didn't create. He was the first one that committed to Da U from North western, so he was all in from the start. Clearly y'all minds so small that you would think that it's his fault, yet y'all come on here and try to bash him, his size, his grades & phucking stars, like who cares about stars?? Of y'all onew what my kid went through after he learned of what happened, you'd STFU and respect his decision. Anybody on here that knows my kid, knows he's never scared of competition no matter the size or the stars. Y'all sit and talk about him being bomb, but don't mention the interception he had in the end zone to stop a scoring drive, or the blocked field goal he had. Y'all screaming "I'm not impressed" Well who the **** are u that he has to impress? My son is fine, he's ok, my only wish is that he competes against Da U & make them pay for their decision
And with Mom saying that let him leave... you don't need a parent like that around the program...It will be nothing but headache after headache with her on social media... Parents like this have no clue how much damage they do to their kids by getting wrapped up in social media BS...

Advertisement
After ******** Henderson, I was irritated.

After Campbell, I was like, what purpose does this guy serve in recruiting?

Now, I ask myself whether he's the worst DB coach we've ever had.
At this point I’d have to say he is. I mean ****, even Paul Williams was able to land some stud recruits and that dude was awkward as Fvck! So what does that say about rumph. Smh

Advertisement
This will go well. Come to the Miami fan board and pick a fight with Miami fans. Bold strategy. Also - go read the threads and put the claws away. Most people are upset we lost him and want Rumph’s head.
It was Facebook and she's right. Her last line of "my only wish is that he competes against Da U & make them pay for their decision" is all you need to know that they pulled their offer. So, as a parent I would be ****ed. Especially if people are acting like he didn't want to play here.

This was her response to comments on the Miami Facebook page, there were lots of he doesn’t want to compete and must be grades comments.

It's sad that y'all come on here trying to Nash my kid because of something that he didn't create. He was the first one that committed to Da U from North western, so he was all in from the start. Clearly y'all minds so small that you would think that it's his fault, yet y'all come on here and try to bash him, his size, his grades & phucking stars, like who cares about stars?? Of y'all onew what my kid went through after he learned of what happened, you'd STFU and respect his decision. Anybody on here that knows my kid, knows he's never scared of competition no matter the size or the stars. Y'all sit and talk about him being bomb, but don't mention the interception he had in the end zone to stop a scoring drive, or the blocked field goal he had. Y'all screaming "I'm not impressed" Well who the **** are u that he has to impress? My son is fine, he's ok, my only wish is that he competes against Da U & make them pay for their decision
Good for her.

Advertisement
It was Facebook and she's right. Her last line of "my only wish is that he competes against Da U & make them pay for their decision" is all you need to know that they pulled their offer. So, as a parent I would be ****ed. Especially if people are acting like he didn't want to play here.
The fact she went to facebook to "talk" about it says a lot too... Obviously there's things that happened behind the scenes...

I don’t understand dropping Burns. He seems like a perfect nickel corner. From the highlights I’ve seen he seems to have a lot of dog in him. He honestly looked like a higher ceiling Trajan Bandy.

Add to the fact that he’s a MNW kid, I’m not a fan of this. Our DB recruiting doesn’t make me believe we have someone that’s worthy of dropping him for. Not a fan of how this played out for the kid. He sure didn’t seem to be playing games and, flirting with other schools either.

Advertisement
No matter what plan Rumph may think he has up his sleeve, I would not have dropped this kid. If he has bad grades, there are still ways to hold onto the kid without outright dropping him. If Rumph has his eye on another recruit or a portal transfer, I'd still keep him simply because CB is a position of dire need, MNW is a pipeline school, and we should show loyalty to local kids whenever possible.

Not a good move.

This thread and others are about to be locked.

I’m hearing rumblings that all them boys from the West my throw the peace sign at the I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back