Tim Burns mom comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I was ready to call out matt33 for his 35 posts, but they're all actually intelligent and informative...

I still can't believe Manny is this much of an idiot to do this, if that's what ends up happening. No way in **** all those dudes leave, even if they're salty for 24 hours.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I was ready to call out matt33 for his 35 posts, but they're all actually intelligent and informative...

I still can't believe Manny is this much of an idiot to do this, if that's what ends up happening.
Yall talkin outta both sides of your mouth, if you think another player is better you take him... This is strictly business never personal. If we want to be a big dog we have to act like big dogs, yall wanna be Louisville and take friends and teammates you gonna be a middle of the pack team like louisville.. I am fine with the decision, and fine with the moms response. Alabama, FLorida, Ohio State, Georgia, they all do this

Last edited:
Advertisement
Yall talkin outta both sides of your mouth, if you think another player is better you take him... This is strictly business never personal. If we want to be abig dig we have to act like big dogs, yall wanna be Louisville and take friends and teammates you gonna be a niddle of the pack team like louisville
I get what you're saying; of course if there's a stud CB that wants in you make room and this would be a consequence...but if it's a swap for Covington or someone like that, you're out of your god**** mind if this was a good move. You need 2 CBs anyways so idek what's going on.

And If the poster was right, and this is a domino effect on MNW (not saying he is, in fact these things normally don't amount to that snowball effect), then even a single 5 star CB ain't worth losing multiple studs like Brinson, Kinchens, etc.

this is on rumph.. no other way to look at it... he knows how the hs coaches and the players are down here.. if someone suggested dropping a MNW kid he should have been on the table saying we can't and we won't.. that's his job.,. also hasn't this dude been calling his only commit for the last nine months telling him "can't wait till u get here'.. " i have the perfect package for you"... "how's ur mama"...and now u just cut him loose... i don't care if u get johnny five star... u don't treat people like this.. and u **** sure don't treat a kid like this... scum bag move to do it in November.. flat out horse ****.. when we lose a few in a row down the stretch here.. the only kid who woulda stuck by us was this kid.... jokes on us

this is on rumph.. no other way to look at it... he knows how the hs coaches and the players are down here.. if someone suggested dropping a MNW kid he should have been on the table saying we can't and we won't.. that's his job.,. also hasn't this dude been calling his only commit for the last nine months telling him "can't wait till u get here'.. " i have the perfect package for you"... "how's ur mama"...and now u just cut him loose... i don't care if u get johnny five star... u don't treat people like this.. and u **** sure don't treat a kid like this... scum bag move to do it in November.. flat out horse ****.. when we lose a few in a row down the stretch here.. the only kid who woulda stuck by us was this kid.... jokes on us
stop. smh. Rumph doesn't make these decisions

I get what you're saying; of course if there's a stud CB that wants in you make room and this would be a consequence...but if it's a swap for Covington or someone like that, you're out of your god**** mind if this was a good move. You need 2 CBs anyways so idek what's going on.

And If the poster was right, and this is a domino effect on MNW (not saying he is, in fact these things normally don't amount to that snowball effect), then even a single 5 star CB ain't worth losing multiple studs like Brinson, Kinchens, etc.

Name one time that has ever happened with any college team? think Kinchens and Mello following him to Looserville? cmon now!! But I shouldve known crootin aint for the weak. Yall know I work at a high school in Miami, I have never heard of a player who said man they dropped my boy? Im going to another team then, kids dont think like that..only on the internet does this **** exist

Last edited:
Advertisement
Name one time that has ever happened with any college team? think Kinchens and Mello following him to Looserville? cmon now!! But I shouldve known crootin aint for the weak. Yall know I work at a high school in Miami, I have never heard of a player who said man they dropped my boy? Im going to another team then, kids dont think like that..only on the internet does this **** exist

If youre making life choices based off your friends you won't be getting very far

Advertisement
Name one time that has ever happened with any college team?

Bruh I never said they'd follow him to the same team, but you don't have to look very far... how bout UF in the summer where they did some **** and ****ed off the Palmetto 5; now some of them stuck, but some bounced.

Again this is all hypothetical bc we don't know what truly happened with Burns or what's going to happen in the future, this is all just speculation.
All we know is we currently don't have a cornerback committed, and some of these cats being thrown around like Covington ain't as good as Burns.

This will go well. Come to the Miami fan board and pick a fight with Miami fans. Bold strategy. Also - go read the threads and put the claws away. Most people are upset we lost him and want Rumph’s head.
Y'all people refuse to open your ears. This isn't her picking a fight and this isn't on rumph... It's on several people on staph. Mike ain't one of. Put y'all selves in a parents shoes before y'all blindly bash kids or their parents. People understand zero of what's going on with the university but so quick to sign off on trash while y'all bash people without knowing even half of the story. That's not for you. That's for anyone on here who constantly approached this mess the same way. We are ran like a minor league jv squad. Until that changes than nothing else will either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back