Tim Burns mom comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paul Williams recruited better. Smh

iu

Advertisement
Y'all people refuse to open your ears. This isn't her picking a fight and this isn't on rumph... It's on several people on staph. Mike ain't one of. Put y'all selves in a parents shoes before y'all blindly bash kids or their parents. People understand zero of what's going on with the university but so quick to sign off on trash while y'all bash people without knowing even half of the story. That's not for you. That's for anyone on here who constantly approached this mess the same way. We are ran like a minor league jv squad. Until that changes than nothing else will either.
I am a parent. The last thing I would do is go to an internet message board trying to find sympathy. Maybe you’ll get it. Maybe you won’t. It’s a bold strategy. Which is what I said 100% in my post. for the most part, no one is bashing the kid or his parents. Most people, maybe in error as you point out, are blaming Rumph. which I also mentioned. Who is signing off on trash and defending the school? I don’t see much of it

But let’s get one thing straight for anyone who is emotionally involved in the kids outcome over the teams outcome: most people on this board are fans of the U. Not the unsigned prospect or recruit. There is a certain level of cognitive dissonance that fans have that you have to accept as a parent or loved one. That’s why I wouldn’t be coming around the fringe of the fringe on a board to make sure your kid gets a fair shake. They probably won’t. This isn’t a group of people who care about that. They care about winning at Miami

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Should have been done two years ago - Fire Mike Rumph
But they aren't and all yall ****ers do is whine about it post after post night after night. That muthafukka is still collecting a check. So now that we got that bull**** out of the way what is the next move. I guess they are hoping for a late flip it's November and it's recruiting season. What the **** is going on.

For who??

lol we need **** near 3 corners this class dropping any for sures is dumb
Makes no sense to drop a local kid from a pipeline school after he balled in one of the biggest games down here just a few days before and Malik Curtis is still in and he doesn't even play defense lol Not to mention, no one has even committed or hinted at committing to drop anyone at this point. What a **** show.

Advertisement
All I know is.... whoever the phucc they bringing in to fill that spot, better be a **** baller. Cue Uncle Puke in 5, 4, 3, 2, .......

One month before NSD when he’s been committed forever? That’d be just idiotic.
Still have the signing day in February, I'm sure we'll find out the real story anyway, could be something the staff did wrong or he did wrong. If losing Tim Burns causes the class to fall apart then these kids were never going to work out here.

Advertisement
Rumph recruits to certain extent. Banda is main recruiter for db’s. There’s been a clear disconnection with Rumph and Manny/Banda/Baker when comes to recruiting and defensive philosophy. I don’t expect Rumph being on staff for long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back