This isnt a TVD issue.

The OC needs to call plays that his offense can execute. That's not happening.

The QB needs to be in sync with his receivers and they need to run the correct route and catch the ball. That's not happening.

There's plenty of blame to go around.

Advertisement
To expose Gattis?

I first said I would make the change and then I thought about it and it would pretty much end TVDs tenure here and the decision is harder than everyone thinks it is.

It would be Mario being hard headed as he’s been in the past and thus it’s his way or the high way. Mario might never recover reputation wise.

Changes need to happen over the bye week on the offense. Let’s see what happens.
He is who he is, the film exists already lol

You guys need to see this elite Broyles Offense with Jake at the helm, so lets see it.

Advertisement
I

Lol it's certainly not because he thinks outcome will be different.
F0DCAB48-F45F-4E50-BFA2-E4CA57F74F94.gif

Advertisement
It is. The dude wasn’t even throwing to these guys in the offseason and it was put in a ESPN article. What? You thought it was some kind of coincidence that we started to move the ball at 3x the pace with Garcia? Gattis is still a hot and cold playcaller but you could easily tell who knew this Offense and who didn’t.

Was Garcia throwing with these dudes during the off-season?

Advertisement
To expose Gattis?

I first said I would make the change and then I thought about it and it would pretty much end TVDs tenure here and the decision is harder than everyone thinks it is.

It would be Mario being hard headed as he’s been in the past and thus it’s his way or the high way. Mario might never recover reputation wise.

Changes need to happen over the bye week on the offense. Let’s see what happens.

Why so when he struggles we can all **** on Garcia?

Advertisement
You didn’t answer the question
That did answer the question. You could visibly tell that one dude took the time to build a connection and learn this Offense and the other intentionally told ESPN that he didn‘t.

If you know your O and have relationships with your WRs then it leads to rhythm and confidence in what you’re doing. Name one play that TVD looked like he had confidence and played with rhythm.

That did answer the question. You could visibly tell that one dude took the time to build a connection and learn this Offense and the other intentionally told ESPN that he didn‘t.

If you know your O and have relationships with your WRs then it leads to rhythm and confidence in what you’re doing. Name one play that TVD looked like he had confidence and played with rhythm.

No it didn’t. You don’t know if he took the time in the off-season to practice with his receivers. He could come out and look like pure **** next game. Will see.

No it didn’t. You don’t know if he took the time in the off-season to practice with his receivers. He could come out and look like pure **** next game. Will see.
He’s not. Gatit’s is still a hot and cold playcaller but Garcia‘s grip on this O was apparent like night and day.

There's a lot of blame to go around, but the legend of Tyler Van Dyke is hardly reality.

The meteoric rise after the 2-4 start and all the of the hype as he aired it out and was bailed out by Rambo and Harley; set up this off-season with "Miami has been waiting two decades for this dude!" type articles; best in ACC, future first rounder, etc. It was too much based on a small sample sizing.

The kid's timing has been beyond awful this year and that isn't on scheme. Sure, he was "better" flinging it around 40 times a game under Lashlee, with a few veteran receivers—but last year looks like a real fluke and this kid has some glaring weakness (i.e. — staring down receivers all game at aTm.)

Stop defending TVD to case-build against Gattis There's enough blame to be spread all around four games in.

Advertisement
Back