This isnt a TVD issue.

maybe they have monkeyed around with him...
This could be true and would explain why all of a sudden he can't hit the broad side of a barn. A new system and new mechanics can be deeply problematic when they occur at the same time. Especially when you may have performed as well as you did last year because of the particular system you were in.

Advertisement
Look at Herndon Hooker’s stats at VA Tech, then look at how he’s played at Tennessee.

Same QB, so what’s the difference?

You guys really like to over complicate this stuff, there’s a direct correlation to the change in system to the rise/drop in production with dozens of QB’s.

But yall are right, lets just throw TVD away because he suddenly can’t throw a Football or read the field.

I wonder what would happen if TVD played in Josh Heupel or Tyson Helton, or Kalen DeBoer, or Zach Kittley’s system?

I’m sure he would still be struggling as much as he is now lol
Everybody says Mario is a smart guy, so do you think in this 2 week span that they install some new concepts and maybe rpo into the offense? Call me crazy but I still think we got enough horses to shoot out with some of these weak *** ACC teams. UNC appears to be our biggest competition this year besides the obvious FSU and Clemson game.

Kaaya accuracy wasn’t no where near the sh*t levels of accuracy we are seeing from tvd even in that stretch. Not anywhere close

Yeah, I feel like we aren't being fair to Kaaya in these comparisons. He was never as inaccurate as what we've seen from TVD the past 4 games. And by the end of his college career he was pretty damned accurate. I'd love to have 2nd half of 2016 Kaaya right now.

TVD has looked terrible this year very obvious the new system does not fit his skill set. however gates/CMC offense is just as bad
slow, lacks tempo and explosiveness very limited passing scheme....... antiquated is what comes to mind ,

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back