This is why Parrish and Franklin have a great opportunity

I wouldn’t be shocked if Parrish has the most “ snaps “
YEP , Parrish has the lucky to be here mindset he’s seen the desert and his training shows.

Parrish is doing the Restrepo training and that’s a totally sick intensity. He takes nothing for granted and when they put him on goal line O in the spring game and gave him the ball twice the results showed (2) scores won’t be stopped.

Parrish get better with the harder he’s hit relentless play.

A perfect player to spell Rooster bringing in a fresh Parrish excitement follows.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Not that y'all would wanna here it. But I been said it's Chaney's spot if everything is even. HOWEVER from my understanding HES REALLY BEEN SLACKING ON HIS WORKOUTS AND HIS REHAB... Parrish is gonna get ALOT more burn than I originally thought, but Citizen is the one to look out for. Saw him today with Alonzo and he's got ALOT of boys in his ear. All I'm gonna say is if Don don't cut the nonsense and stop walking out on his workouts (Thad too) those boys gonna get left behind.

Great info! But man...this hurts me to read. I hope the light bulb comes on for these guys.

Not trying to discredit your info... I agree with most of what you've said... but we hear about who's slacking and who's working harder than others every year .....Ivey reportedly works harder than everybody 😂 sometimes your talent level ain't on par with others...

coming back from major injuries require proper rest between workouts.... that is more or equally as important than anything imo... you're right if Chaney is lazy that will definitely hinder his growth and development ...at this point it could be more mental than anything else....I just hope he takes his time to heal properly we don't need another King situation .....trying to get back too fast can be disasterous... I can't see Don Chaney getting left behind at close to 100%...none of these backs have shown enough for me to say that with confidence....
Not to take another turn but anyone who watches practice could tell you dj ivey in practice is a lock down corner vast majority of the time. He is the #1 corner for us right now. His problem has always been mental. He gets in his own head and everything breaks down for him. The bright lights have previously done something to him. Hopefully in this new system and with a coach that builds you up opposed to tears you down(he let's criticism get the better of him mentally)**** take a turn. I'm sure most of y'all know I've always been in dj corner. I hope he shows up on the field this year like he's capable of. Same with Don. He's just gotta seriously tighten up on his training otherwise like cribby said I could see Parrish getting the most CARRIES while rooster still gets the most TOUCHES. Citizen is the one I can't wait to see. On GameDay. He's still so humble and quiet he doesn't even comprehend how good he is. He gets shy as **** around us.

Advertisement
Yeah. But that's not something I'm gonna share. But yes there is definitely some kids ALOT more open minded to the experiences of dudes who been there and done that at the highest level.
Totally respect the privacy. I remember reading that Shaq, Pinckney, and McCloud were hitting up and watching film with Jon Beason and DJ Williams in some articles when Richt was here. Hopefully the number of kids that pick your brains grows as Mario gets his recruits in

Not that y'all would wanna here it. But I been said it's Chaney's spot if everything is even. HOWEVER from my understanding HES REALLY BEEN SLACKING ON HIS WORKOUTS AND HIS REHAB... Parrish is gonna get ALOT more burn than I originally thought, but Citizen is the one to look out for. Saw him today with Alonzo and he's got ALOT of boys in his ear. All I'm gonna say is if Don don't cut the nonsense and stop walking out on his workouts (Thad too) those boys gonna get left behind.

having spoken to someone who has watched a significant majority of practices during fall camp, Chaney's failure to properly rehab and not being in great shape contributed to his injury. WTF????????????????????

I been telling y'all this since he was still at Columbus. He's a DUDE.

Advertisement
having spoken to someone who has watched a significant majority of practices during fall camp, Chaney's failure to properly rehab and not being in great shape contributed to his injury. WTF????????????????????

They had Chaney out speaking to the media only a few days before his latest injury. I don't see this staff putting a kid who is goofing off in front of reporters. As far as him not being in great shape, I saw he was a little heavy in some Spring camp highlights. But he looked good during Summer/Fall camp.

Coach said Chaney is coming back in October, and I hope we can put all these slacking rumors to bed at that point.

Advertisement
They had Chaney out speaking to the media only a few days before his latest injury. I don't see this staff putting a kid who is goofing off in front of reporters. As far as him not being in great shape, I saw he was a little heavy in some Spring camp highlights. But he looked good during Summer/Fall camp.

Coach said Chaney is coming back in October, and I hope we can put all these slacking rumors to bed at that point.
i'm telling you, the person who said it is as credible as anyone that's been part of the program, and that's what he said.

i'm telling you, the person who said it is as credible as anyone that's been part of the program, and that's what he said.

I’m not questioning you or your source. Just looking to move on and hoping Chaney is the guy I thought he would be.

Improving the run game on early downs is going to affect the rest of the team as well, constantly having second and 10 or 2nd and 12 after a No gain or loss run that served no purpose other than to set up RPO later in the game. Constantly getting sent into the teeth of the defense with no intention of gaining yards had to be demoralizing for the entire offensive unit. Those Lashley run concepts were just setups for big plays on RPOs later.

Advertisement
Yeah that's why I have no time for the Lashlee stroke job
I know throwing the ball like crazy appears more fun to watch, but I love watching a team just impose their will on someone else

You don’t have to have the greatest offensive line in the world if you have some cool run schemes wrinkled in

Crazy that TVD performed as well as he did with absolutely no threat of a run game for a lot of the season

I know throwing the ball like crazy appears more fun to watch, but I love watching a team just impose their will on someone else

You don’t have to have the greatest offensive line in the world if you have some cool run schemes wrinkled in

Crazy that TVD performed as well as he did with absolutely no threat of a run game for a lot of the season
Which is why I'm telling man it's actually insane what he did. That's alot of 3rd and longs. And also why I think he is better than Bryce Young. But he don't have am 'A' on his helmet or play in the playoffs.

Which is why I'm telling man it's actually insane what he did. That's alot of 3rd and longs. And also why I think he is better than Bryce Young. But he don't have am 'A' on his helmet or play in the playoffs.
You’ll never hear me argue that another QB in the country is better than TVD

Not getting ahead of myself, he’s still a young starter and a lot to go through, but he showed everything last year. He’s got what it takes on every level to be the guy

Line Yards - essentially rushing yards attributed to the success of the OL

Opportunity Rate - The percentage of carries (when four yards are available) that gain at least four yards, i.e. the percentage of carries in which the line does its job, so to speak.

Power Success Rate - percentage of runs on third or fourth down, two yards or less to go, that achieved a first down or touchdown.

Stuff Rate - percentage of carries by running backs that are stopped at or before the line of scrimmage.

Miami 2021 rankings (# represents UM finishing position out of 130 teams):

Line Yards - 96
Opp. Rate - 117
Power Success Rate - 110
Stuff Rate - 109

2021 Miami had an OL problem, not a RB problem

Quoting the above post because I typed the definitions there. Researching this weekends games, and here is Oregon's OL stats:

Line Yards: 3
Std Down Line Yards: 16
Pass Down Line Yards: 4
Opp Rate: 3
Power Success Rate: 5
Stuff Rate: 8
Sack Rate: 1
Std Down Sack Rate: 1
Pass Down Sack Rate: 7

That is a dominant offensive line, recruited and coached up by Mario. Oregon is one of the most powerful offenses in the country because of it (and in spite of having Bo Nix at QB).

Everybody wants more spread and tempo in our offense, including me. But once Mario gets the type of OL here that he did at Oregon, look out.

Advertisement
Back