This is unacceptable, we will continue to be 6-7 if this does not change.

Appreciate you OP.

Listen fellas, I’m not sure if ya’ll been listening to @Liberty City El as he’s been harping on the fact we need to extend more resources towards recruiting. We’re in a totally different era of recruiting, where showing what we did back in 01, and showing all the 4th - 7th round picks we’ve produced ain’t going to cut it. This is what big boy football is doing during their recruiting events:

Advertisement
If memory is correct...(Romberg talked about it last year)

UGA was 2.2 mil
Bama was 2 mil
Clemson 1.8 mil
Miami was 500k
Don’t bother. This thread is just for him to argue with a bunch of posters that know more than him.

Appreciate you OP.

Listen fellas, I’m not sure if ya’ll been listening to @Liberty City El as he’s been harping on the fact we need to extend more resources towards recruiting. We’re in a totally different era of recruiting, where showing what we did back in 01, and showing all the 4th - 7th round picks we’ve produced ain’t going to cut it. This is what big boy football is doing during their recruiting events:

Exactly. I just shared that article in this thread with @Gooner#44 ..those schools are sitting a whole other table then us right now..it’s not that the staff “can’t recruit”..we aren’t competing on a level field rn. Miami is still a appealing place clearly because we still get a few blue chips here and there

Lol so Roche’s stock is gonna drop too? He’s getting first round grades in some mocks. So is Brevin with Bubba floating around the 2nd-3rd round. Are their’s gonna drop too even though we’ve had 1st round TEs and have had all of our safeties drafted where the spot we thought they would?
I’m concerned about a talent drop at safety after this year. Losing bubba and Hall is gonna hurt.
no disrespect to anyone we’re recruiting. But Bubba was a consensus top 10 safety. A legit blue chip who’s talent was evident even on the few games he played in. There is no one on the radar that we can legit land who is as highly rated as he is. And no one who’s film shows knocking people out the way Hall’s did. I wish Bubba and Hall would come back for Bama in 21 cause the last thing we need against bama is an inexperienced and
Less talented secondary.

Advertisement
I’m concerned about a talent drop at safety after this year. Losing bubba and Hall is gonna hurt.
no disrespect to anyone we’re recruiting. But Bubba was a consensus top 10 safety. A legit blue chip who’s talent was evident even on the few games he played in. There is no one on the radar that we can legit land who is as highly rated as he is. And no one who’s film shows knocking people out the way Hall’s did. I wish Bubba and Hall would come back for Bama in 21 cause the last thing we need against bama is an inexperienced and
Less talented secondary.
Talent at safety will be fine after this season tbh

Advertisement
Charles Kinsey got shot here while taking care of an autistic kid, white supremacy is everywhere fam

I hear ya, but there's no comparison with what goes on up in other parts of the country, particularly in SEC country compared to South FL. Huge difference. It's much more prevalent up there than it is down here. C'mon now...

Balom, Harrell, Smith and Williams Along with this class..idk if Hall is in a position to bolt unless he has a big Jr year..well we have guys bolting with 6 rd grades lol
I have been a Gurvan fan since we started recruiting him. Him and Bolden need to be the best duo in the ACCC and should be. Gurvan gets lost in coverage some times but he is a **** of a tackler. If he can take the mental jump he will be an All ACC type safety

Appreciate you OP.

Wtf does OP stand for? Outta Patron?

Advertisement
Less talented secondary.
Where's Hall going?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back