This is unacceptable, we will continue to be 6-7 if this does not change.

What can you do when these kids like James Williams are going to KKK country in Georgia where they can get shot for jogging

That was one of the most horrible things I have seen in a long, long time. Like I said in another thread, what's happened and continues to happen to African Americans in this country is our nation's greatest failure. One that hasn't even come close to being righted.

Advertisement
It doesn’t mean we don’t look for the Greg Rousseau’s, Damon Arnette’s, and Randall St. Feliz’s in the world but we’re not going to find that type of kid every year down here.
batting 33% on those types is not good enough, we were lucky to keep Rousseau home, he had SEC offers

Advertisement
Go look at they recruiting budget, then ours..
I would love to see that list, you have it? Ours should be low considering how local the talent is. That list of recruits with "Miami Interest" is a joke, no matter the budget. That is undeniable.

batting 33% on those types is not good enough, we were lucky to keep Rousseau home, he had SEC offers
Of course it’s not but you’re also essentially asking them to find the needle in a haystack and then hide the needle. Only one of these “needles” went P5 and that’s only because St. Felix went to Dr. Michael Krop.

Of course it’s not but you’re also essentially asking them to find the needle in a haystack and then hide the needle. Only one of these “needles” went P5 and that’s only because St. Felix went to Dr. Michael Krop.
Rousseau was not really a needle, him and Arnette both went P5?

Nope, but it **** sure has helped Bama/UGA/Clemson/Ohio St be in the mix for a NC every year while we are going 6-7 and getting butt-****ed by teal like FIU, Duke, LT. Hence my point.....

We shouldn’t need a single 5 star to beat those teams.

Advertisement
Is the school and it’s boosters shook? We (I) keep saying that the ncaa will pounce on anything we do while the sec skates. But considering all the sht that has gone on from Oklahoma and it’s running back playing while he clearly should’ve been in jail for literally breaking a girls face. To Baylor establishing a Midwest rape squad. From Alabama having players busted at another state for weed and pistol charges. Let’s not forget LSU winning a national championship after people on their own message boards literally warning that the hammer was about to drop when they got caught funneling money from a children’s cancer charity to a recruit. The rebel rags scandal with ole miss and ms state. The Tunsil saga. Ohh and how can I forget freeze with for “himself”.
Would the school and admin just sit by and take whatever punishment the ncaa gives us considering all the other sht that they have let go?

Is the school and it’s boosters shook? We (I) keep saying that the ncaa will pounce on anything we do while the sec skates. But considering all the sht that has gone on from Oklahoma and it’s running back playing while he clearly should’ve been in jail for literally breaking a girls face. To Baylor establishing a Midwest rape squad. From Alabama having players busted at another state for weed and pistol charges. Let’s not forget LSU winning a national championship after people on their own message boards literally warning that the hammer was about to drop when they got caught funneling money from a children’s cancer charity to a recruit. The rebel rags scandal with ole miss and ms state. The Tunsil saga. Ohh and how can I forget freeze with for “himself”.
Would the school and admin just sit by and take whatever punishment the ncaa gives us considering all the other sht that they have let go?
To win?

YES

Yes he was. He was a massive project and most projected him at TE but we saw DE. The absolute definition of a needle.
Another bs about us not developing. We literally took a guy who no one could figure out where he should play and now he’s a potential early first rounder.

Advertisement
Yes he was. He was a massive project and most projected him at TE but we saw DE. The absolute definition of a needle.
He had offers from LSU/UGA/USC/Oregon and plenty more big boys, hardly an unknown recruit. Everyone saw the potential in a HS athlete of that size.

Another bs about us not developing. We literally took a guy who no one could figure out where he should play and now he’s a potential early first rounder.
Just pray he does not regress like so may "potential" NFL draftees have here

We shouldn’t need a single 5 star to beat those teams.
Would it help? Would we have more games if the Elite Blue Chip kids stayed in SoFla instead of going to SEC schools and playing for national titles??

Look at the STA HS kids in the NFL, it's 30 miles away, tell me how many of them played for Maimi…...

Advertisement
Just pray he does not regress like so may "potential" NFL draftees have here
His entire draft projection is based of potential. Half of his sacks were because of his motor and he’s nowhere near a finished product. The only way he regresses is if he all of the sudden becomes lazy.

I would love to see that list, you have it? Ours should be low considering how local the talent is. That list of recruits with "Miami Interest" is a joke, no matter the budget. That is undeniable.
But Its not due to us neglecting to recruit these kids. We all agree we have to do a better job on the field to make improvements. But at the same time truss we stilll wouldn’t be able to keep all the big fish home..we need to give these kids bigger kids in$entives to stay home..and yes someone posted on Twitter like month ago if I recall..the budgets are outrageous

His entire draft projection is based of potential. Half of his sacks were because of his motor and he’s nowhere near a finished product. The only way he regresses is if he all of the sudden becomes lazy.
How many Maimi players draft stock has fallen off before the draft they actually leave? The list is long my man, and quite consistent the past decade.

But Its not due to us neglecting to recruit these kids. We all agree we have to do a better job on the field to make improvements. But at the same time truss we stilll wouldn’t be able to keep all the big fish home..we need to give these kids bigger kids in$entives to stay home..and yes someone posted on Twitter like month ago if I recall..the budgets are outrageous
I agree, that is my entire premise of this thread. We need a staff that can win the games we should AND keep some of these blue chips home. They are not exclusive.

If you find that recruiting budget list let me know, I would love to see it

Advertisement
Back