This is unacceptable, we will continue to be 6-7 if this does not change.

To win?

YES
Bro if we get caught doing anything and get hammered is there any legal recourse the school has to call bullchit. Is there anyway UM can present a case on how unfairly they have treated us. I mean I’m not a lawyer but don’t previous cases establish precedent? I know the ncaa is not the judicial system but millions of dollars are at stake.
Consider the rebel rags scandal. How can they do jack sht when a recruit names all the schools that gave him money and the ncaa redacts the names of all the schools from the transcript and only slaps ole miss on the wrist.
Ole miss then literally gave no fuggs and now hired the reservoir dogs of a coaching staff to slice throats on the trail.

Advertisement
Bro if we get caught doing anything and get hammered is there any legal recourse the school has to call bullchit. Is there anyway UM can present a case on how unfairly they have treated us. I mean I’m not a lawyer but don’t previous cases establish precedent? I know the ncaa is not the judicial system but millions of dollars are at stake.
Consider the rebel rags scandal. How can they do jack sht when a recruit names all the schools that gave him money and the ncaa redacts the names of all the schools from the transcript and only slaps ole miss on the wrist.
Ole miss then literally gave no fuggs and now hired the reservoir dogs of a coaching staff to slice throats on the trail.
Not likely, but you know Clemson and UNC are cheating as well. They are ACC and not SEC. I really don't know but I am willing to find out if that's what it takes for these program changing kids to stay put.

How many Maimi players draft stock has fallen off before the draft they actually leave? The list is long my man.
Lol so Roche’s stock is gonna drop too? He’s getting first round grades in some mocks. So is Brevin with Bubba floating around the 2nd-3rd round. Are their’s gonna drop too even though we’ve had 1st round TEs and have had all of our safeties drafted where the spot we thought they would?

Lol so Roche’s stock is gonna drop too? He’s getting first round grades in some mocks. So is Brevin with Bubba floating around the 2nd-3rd round. Are their’s gonna drop too even though we’ve had 1st round TEs and have had all of our safeties drafted where the spot we thought they would?
You don't do well with facts do you? Just make a mental list of the past decade and what Miami players draft stock dropped, get back to me when your done champ......

Not likely, but you know Clemson and UNC are cheating as well. They are ACC and not SEC. I really don't know but I am willing to find out if that's what it takes for these program changing kids to stay put.
They’re not gonna hammer those schools because they make them too much money. UNC is one of their basketball darlings and an investigation into pay for play there would dip into it and Clemson and Dani are like Bama when Bear Bryant had them on the rise in the 60’s-70’s. They’re not gonna touch them

Advertisement
I would love to see that list, you have it? Ours should be low considering how local the talent is. That list of recruits with "Miami Interest" is a joke, no matter the budget. That is undeniable.

They’re not gonna hammer those schools because they make them too much money. UNC is one of their basketball darlings and an investigation into pay for play there would dip into it and Clemson and Dani are like Bama when Bear Bryant had them on the rise in the 60’s-70’s. They’re not gonna touch them
Well let's play the bag game and see what happens, we have been floundering for 15 years, it's getting old

You don't do well with facts do you? Just make a mental list of the past decade and what Miami players draft stock dropped, get back to me when your done champ......
There is no factual basis because every draft/player is different. You’re talking about individual scenarios champ. Just because Jon Garvin went in the 7th doesn’t erase Phillip and Arite jumping into the 1st.

Advertisement
There is no factual basis because every draft/player is different. You’re talking about individual scenarios champ. Just because Jon Garvin went in the 7th doesn’t erase Phillip and Arite jumping into the 1st.
Make the list, get back to me

Well let's play the bag game and see what happens, we have been floundering for 15 years, it's getting old
We did. we got hammered and if shalala didn’t self impose with the NCAA being a **** show we probably would’ve been on probation for years.

Advertisement
We did. we got hammered and if shalala didn’t self impose with the NCAA being a **** show we probably would’ve been on probation for years.
We played a "bag game" (and it didn't help recruiting) with a 25 year old wanna be punk. I mean a real bag game for recruits, if we get in trouble we get in trouble, this 6-7 stuff is wearing me out when we are in the most fertile CFB recruiting place in the World.

Last edited:
Advertisement
With the exception of the 10-3 season we been *** since “04”. This is the result of it. Look at it this way, a kid born in 2004 will be 16 this year. A kid born in 2002, will be graduating high school this year. By the time the kids could understand what they were watching would of been 2008 (Shannon Era). Then their teens were the Golden Era.

This was the time when the SEC took the crown from USC and Texas. Shortly after, Urban goes to OSU and dominates. I would would make a reach and say Clemson dominance came after Jimbo caught his wife cheating and said he’s out at FSU and basically UM being *** for the decade and a half. Now who dominates recruiting, SEC, Clemson, and OSU. Let’s not fool ourselves a lot of kids we so called missed out on turned out busts. And I’m sure there’s a lot on that list too that will be.

We played a "bag game" (and it didn't help recruiting) with a 25 year old wanna be punk. I mean a real bag game for recruits, if we get in trouble we get in trouble, this 6-7 stuff is wearing me put when we are in the most fertile CFB recruiting place in the World.
And would end up being the 3rd we’re investigated for misconduct in 25 years you tard. On top of that we will never have the financial backing to compete with any of them. But please keep showing your *** all over this thread.

And would end up being the 3rd we’re investigated for misconduct in 25 years you tard. On top of that we will never have the financial backing to compete with any of them. But please keep showing your *** all over this thread.
lol, Z you are a special one mane, never change

:jordan:

Advertisement
Back