This is the week

Advertisement
None of that is true
You're right I forgot about Osborn and just looked at it he was a consensus 4 star recruit but a low one. Either way you can't say his career has been a bust he's produced as much as he could in **** poor offenses. Remember he started his first game as a true freshman in 2017 that should tell you enough about him.

The wide receivers put on their big boy pants and take some load off the other guys. I can almost assure you Clemson will be manning up a lot and bracketing the te. Daring the wr’s to make them pay.

The running game and wr’s making plays one on one will decide what kind of day we’ll have. Wiggins is the guy I’m looking at but Pope and Harley need to step up. Maybe Payton or Redding can make some plays. I just doubt we’ll see Brevin streaking uncovered multiple times like past weeks. Imo he’ll be used as a decoy because of the focus he’ll have. Which could get Mallory off.

More 12 personnel!!
Yea, Lashlee will likely move Brevin around and counter based on how they respond.

It generally starts in the trenches but King has to make great decisions, throws and plays.

You're right I forgot about Osborn and just looked at it he was a consensus 4 star recruit but a low one. Either way you can't say his career has been a bust he's produced as much as he could in **** poor offenses. Remember he started his first game as a true freshman in 2017 that should tell you enough about him.
Harley just isn’t that good to me. Wasn’t high on him coming out of hs

No drops, secure punts and make some contested catches = we win
1) The muffed punts need recourse, gurvan can do it try rooster as well. Laughable if patke trots Pope out there again. 2) Drops: I feel like WR room has improved here as the weeks have gone on, but could be my eyes deceiving me. Need a big game from them, hopefully everyone contributes rises to the occasion.

Advertisement
Mallory should have plenty of opportunities to have a great game. It would be nice to see Pope have his breakout game vs Clemson.

Harley just isn’t that good to me. Wasn’t high on him coming out of hs
I’m not disagreeing with you but he has had decent production since last year it’s hard to label him a bust when you have guys like Ryan Moore and Aldarius Johnson who had less production and were 5 stars

The Clemson defense seems off to me against UVA. The used to line up and beat you with 4 front four. The only time it seem like they are getting pressure is when the blitz. The corners looked good against Virginia but they were running with slow *** small forwards. They overall look slow

The Clemson defense seems off to me against UVA. The used to line up and beat you with 4 front four. The only time it seem like they are getting pressure is when the blitz. The corners looked good against Virginia but they were running with slow *** small forwards. They overall look slow

Clemson is without three starters on the defensive line.

I don't know if they'll be healthy against us, but without them, they don't look like the wrecking crew of years past.

Advertisement
The wide receivers put on their big boy pants and take some load off the other guys. I can almost assure you Clemson will be manning up a lot and bracketing the te. Daring the wr’s to make them pay.

The running game and wr’s making plays one on one will decide what kind of day we’ll have. Wiggins is the guy I’m looking at but Pope and Harley need to step up. Maybe Payton or Redding can make some plays. I just doubt we’ll see Brevin streaking uncovered multiple times like past weeks. Imo he’ll be used as a decoy because of the focus he’ll have. Which could get Mallory off.

More 12 personnel!!
I can see a young wr take a step forward like Redding or Smith

Pretty sure stopping Brevin and trying to make our receivers make plays has been everyone’s game plan. Easier said than done. Unless they want to completely change their defense and have two guys follow him around the whole game. There are going to be chances for everyone who catches passes to make plays this game. Especially if they’re going to overcompensate for Brevin . They’re not as good in the defensive backfield as prior years. There’s definitely a couple guys we can pick on.

E6BDCB13-B918-43FF-A90B-7F8A6CFB5AE3.jpeg

Advertisement
Pretty sure stopping Brevin and trying to make our receivers make plays has been everyone’s game plan. Easier said than done. Unless they want to completely change their defense and have two guys follow him around the whole game. There are going to be chances for everyone who catches passes to make plays this game. Especially if they’re going to overcompensate for Brevin . They’re not as good in the defensive backfield as prior years. There’s definitely a couple guys we can pick on.
Uab and a Louisville came out trying to force us to pass and stopping the run. Crowding the box. Brevin got more attention against FSU but there wasn’t many doubles or brackets to him.

Advertisement
If you watched the UVA game you know there are holes on defense. DO NOT throw at their cb Booth though.
I agree man. If you throw bad passes, there CB's will make you pay. They both have great ball skills. I need King to run more this game. MAybe we can get some 1 on 1s with there safeties.

More 12 personnel!!
I agree our WRs gotta step up can't keep dropping catchable balls that d-3 HS wr prospects would catch...but Clemson D isn't designed to cover athletic TEs....they have struggled big-time in the past...I believe Brevin is still going to get his regardless....you cannot use your best offensive player as a decoy...you gotta find a way to get him open...doubt they ever use Etienne or Rogerd as decoys throughout a game...they find ways to get them going....same way we still have to find a way to run the ball regardless...wile we are focusing on Etienne like he's the leading NFL rusher already.... they will be focused on Cam #2 leading rusher in the acc...if he is that dude everybody been raving about here.... then he should be able to slice Clemsons D to help open up the pass, especially if they do decide to double Brevin when he's out wide....our run game should be able to keep them honest or vise versa.....I suspect Lashlee won't give up on his bread n butter run game just cuz it's Clemson....can't forget about Knighton and Chaney in the passing game either....in this offense there will be opportunities for everybody to make plays...

Last edited:
I hope they have been catching baseballs in practice.

Uab and a Louisville came out trying to force us to pass and stopping the run. Crowding the box. Brevin got more attention against FSU but there wasn’t many doubles or brackets to him.
Agreed. But Clemson is already trying to hide a couple members of their secondary. Nolan Turner was an unranked prospect and a severe liability in their backfield. There's going to be room for the WRs to work against them. Let's hope they come ready to make plays.

Advertisement
Back