This is the week

Cribby

All-American
Premium
The wide receivers must put on their big boy pants and take some load off the other guys. I can almost assure you Clemson will be manning up a lot and bracketing the te. Daring the wr’s to make them pay.

The running game and wr’s making plays one on one will decide what kind of day we’ll have. Wiggins is the guy I’m looking at but Pope and Harley need to step up. Maybe Payton or Redding can make some plays. I just doubt we’ll see Brevin streaking uncovered multiple times like past weeks. Imo he’ll be used as a decoy because of the focus he’ll have. Which could get Mallory off.

More 12 personnel!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
They need to take some pride and know NFL scouts are watching

Harley, Pope, Wiggins

y’all wanna get drafted this is the game you make your highlight tape and make scouts remember you and say “**** I remember him tearing up clemson.. measurables look good let’s draft him”

Last edited:
Advertisement
The wide receivers put on their big boy pants and take some load off the other guys. I can almost assure you Clemson will be manning up a lot and bracketing the te. Daring the wr’s to make them pay.

The running game and wr’s making plays one on one will decide what kind of day we’ll have. Wiggins is the guy I’m looking at but Pope and Harley need to step up. Maybe Payton or Redding can make some plays. I just doubt we’ll see Brevin streaking uncovered multiple times like past weeks. Imo he’ll be used as a decoy because of the focus he’ll have. Which could get Mallory off.

More 12 personnel!!

This might be a chance for Mallory.
If you bracket Jordan, Will might be eating up the worst of two safeties or LBs in coverage.

Advertisement
The wide receivers put on their big boy pants and take some load off the other guys. I can almost assure you Clemson will be manning up a lot and bracketing the te. Daring the wr’s to make them pay.

More 12 personnel!!
Who is going to cover Rooster or Cam in the passing game? I see a bunch of wheel and swing passes to our backs. Neither #10 or #47 are athletic enough to stay with either. Yes, I can see a bunch of 12 personnel.

If Armstrong could be very effective running against Clemson, then what do you think King is going to do?

Advertisement
Who is going to cover Rooster or Cam in the passing game? I see a bunch of wheel and swing passes to our backs. Neither #10 or #47 are athletic enough to stay with either. Yes, I can see a bunch of 12 personnel.

If Armstrong could be very effective running against Clemson, then what do you think King is going to do?
And if they start to bite on that wheel route? Hit em with that angle route for that open space in the middle. Chess, baby

Advertisement
Back