This is the week

Why would you want to take a cue from some crappy *** team? How about Lashlee do him and execute his game plan...
You can learn from any team, they have an offensive driven head coach and they have done a good job getting their weapon the ball regardless of what the defense is doing.. Dont let pride block you from learning whether janitor or ceo..

Advertisement
I feel like this can be a big money game for Dee Wiggins he can put himself on the map in a big way. We need him to step up this week show he’s more than just a deep threat

You can learn from any team, they have an offensive driven head coach and they have done a good job getting their weapon the ball regardless of what the defense is doing.. Dont let pride block you from learning whether janitor or ceo..
How about you go preach somewhere else and stop thinking you have any relevance in other people's worlds. Turds are trash and taking any cues from them is a straight trash move.

Advertisement
Advertisement
What's the deal with Payton? I re-watched the fsu game and noticed in the 4th quarter he had taken off his pads. Is he injured?

I though Payton would be our breakout WR this year. Hartley is good for 1 or 2 drops a game and Pope (while improving) has been solid, yet unspectacular. We need somebody to breakout and have a big game (100+ yards).

Why would you want to take a cue from some crappy *** team? How about Lashlee do him and execute his game plan...
When you game plan you always take cues from other teams that succeeded against the team you will face. Whether they are bad or not, if they had some success with something or found mismatches you use that to your advantage and exploit that team’s weaknesses. That’s what game planing is my guy. Reviewing film and planning plays for situations based off past games you and the other team have played.

Advertisement
Advertisement
When you game plan you always take cues from other teams that succeeded against the team you will face. Whether they are bad or not, if they had some success with something or found mismatches you use that to your advantage and exploit that team’s weaknesses. That’s what game planing is my guy. Reviewing film and planning plays for situations based off past games you and the other team have played.
The turds didnt play chumpson so keep reaching...
Alot of know it alls in this place.

Advertisement
Back