This is the week

Advertisement
The opportunities for one on one will be across the board on the outside. Expecting Wiggins to get loose deep. Pope might pop one of those quick hitches. Harley needs to pick up the third downs. Payton I think gone go off though. If there’s any one on ones with their linebackers or safeties it’s house calls. Venerables may have to run more zone because outside of maybe 23 Clemson secondary mad suspect.

220D4B72-31CA-4DE1-9D0D-5300B1347166.jpeg

Advertisement
The rb’s and wr’s will have huge opportunities because of the focus on the te’s. Which plays into our hands. I like our lb snd te’s vs their lb’s and safeties.
Exactly. I agree. Their LBs and Safeties do not match up well against our TEs and RBs. Pick your poison. Blanket Brevin, let Cam, Rooster, Don and even Burns kill em on a wheel route with Will hitting the seam. Then we can kill em on the inside cause by that time, i believe they will eat if they blanket Brevin. By that time, they will leave Brevin open on a seam route because we done hit em with wheels and HB angles.
WRs need to prove themselves in this game, too

The wide receivers put on their big boy pants and take some load off the other guys. I can almost assure you Clemson will be manning up a lot and bracketing the te. Daring the wr’s to make them pay.

The running game and wr’s making plays one on one will decide what kind of day we’ll have. Wiggins is the guy I’m looking at but Pope and Harley need to step up. Maybe Payton or Redding can make some plays. I just doubt we’ll see Brevin streaking uncovered multiple times like past weeks. Imo he’ll be used as a decoy because of the focus he’ll have. Which could get Mallory off.

More 12 personnel!!
look clemsons secondary isnt as strong as it usually is. our receivers have stunk honestly. its time for them to show up. no more drops by pope and harley. get some separation on routes. were gonana need to go score for score

Advertisement
After the game last night I love our chances, our rbs can catch, run and block, same for our wrs. Only issues who’s going to cover their te? Is that Gil or Smiff.

I can’t wait to see our big city boys stand up to those country bumpkins!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
It would be funny if this is the week everyone will be praising Harley and Pope after ragging on them all of September.

Hope they step up big time.

Wouldn't be surprised if Pope got one over the the top.

I rewatched the FSU game, and on the play where Harley dropped that deep post, Pope was WIIIIIDE OPEN deep for a TD.

If King had seen him, it would've been in a walk-in TD.

Advertisement
Back