This is the week

The wide receivers put on their big boy pants and take some load off the other guys. I can almost assure you Clemson will be manning up a lot and bracketing the te. Daring the wr’s to make them pay.

The running game and wr’s making plays one on one will decide what kind of day we’ll have. Wiggins is the guy I’m looking at but Pope and Harley need to step up. Maybe Payton or Redding can make some plays. I just doubt we’ll see Brevin streaking uncovered multiple times like past weeks. Imo he’ll be used as a decoy because of the focus he’ll have. Which could get Mallory off.

More 12 personnel!!
This is the game Payton step up and become a household name.

Advertisement
I understand everyone assuming Venables will try and focus on Brevin but I would assume King's legs have to be of equal concern to Clemson. We definitely need someone else to step up, Cam, Mallory in particular should have opportunities to make big plays.

We need everyone to have the game of their lives and take a page from the Heat’s win yesterday. Every single player has to bring it

If it's Harley we have to rely on, I think we're doomed. I'm thinking Wiggins will be the guy to get some big plays. Hopefully Pope stops ******* up on ST since this staff clearly can't learn when they've made a mistake. Otherwise I want Payton/Redding to do something.

But yeah I think Both TEs will eat, even with Clemson trying to shut them down. And if our RBs play great we'll be good...

Defense is where we need the guys to step up the most. Especially when we are pretty ****ed at LB with the exception of McCloud playing pretty well.

Advertisement
i would still rather have someone other than pope returning punts
i don't trust him back there
i'd rather have someone with sure hands call for a fair catch every time than risk Pope dropping the ball again to make a spectacular play

This is the worst receiving core we've had since we had a punter taking reps the WRs.

If we have to rely on Pope or Harley we're in trouble.

The wide receivers must put on their big boy pants and take some load off the other guys. I can almost assure you Clemson will be manning up a lot and bracketing the te. Daring the wr’s to make them pay.

The running game and wr’s making plays one on one will decide what kind of day we’ll have. Wiggins is the guy I’m looking at but Pope and Harley need to step up. Maybe Payton or Redding can make some plays. I just doubt we’ll see Brevin streaking uncovered multiple times like past weeks. Imo he’ll be used as a decoy because of the focus he’ll have. Which could get Mallory off.

More 12 personnel!!
Well.

Did Payton play a whole lot? Saw him on the screen maybe a handful of times if that. Smith made a nice catch that should have been a walk in TD if King could throw one decent deep ball.

Advertisement

earlier in the thread I said we were a #1 WR, a MLB and 1 more CB away from going punch for punch with Clemson. I still believe that. Though King not being able to hit the long ball also really hurt.

They would have beaten us even with Jerry Jeudy and Surtain on our team, because Lawrence is that guy. But we would have been knocking on the door.

At the end of the day, it’s a talent gap.

I still think smith looks smooth/ quick every time I see him! but ya know thats not often cause hes not been here as long as pope/harley....

thats how it works right..

This is the worst WR depth chart the University of Miami has had since the great Brian Munroe cracked the 2 deep.

Every single UM coach or staff member that has had any part in recruiting over the last 2/3 cycles should shoot themselves in the face out of pure embarrassment.

Advertisement
Who is going to cover Rooster or Cam in the passing game? I see a bunch of wheel and swing passes to our backs. Neither #10 or #47 are athletic enough to stay with either. Yes, I can see a bunch of 12 personnel.

If Armstrong could be very effective running against Clemson, then what do you think King is going to do?
And we ran none of this. Inside zone and throwing to the outside. BTW, King could have and should run the ball 25 times.

@dsddcane

**** bruh. He wasn’t looking bad when he caught the ball in those games.

Clemson game he did jack ****.

I ain’t saying he going to be all ACC but he could have gotten 100 yards or so

Advertisement
I still think smith looks smooth/ quick every time I see him! but ya know thats not often cause hes not been here as long as pope/harley....

thats how it works right..
Yep, it's a ******* joke

@dsddcane

**** bruh. He wasn’t looking bad when he caught the ball in those games.

Clemson game he did jack ****.

I ain’t saying he going to be all ACC but he could have gotten 100 yards or so
Mierda is mierda. If you play against mierda it's a lil easier to resemble shartage than flat out water streaming out they ***. But it's all still **** right? Stop defending and coming up with excuses for why we keep seeing **** week after week. Only way anyone in they right minds should be comfortable with this much **** is if they into *** ****... That's not a statement addressed to you. That's a blanket statement to everyone that thinks the upside on these dudes is still after 3 years now worth putting up with 3 years of this. Its like the people who argue how dominant our defense is. When you play the girls ymca week in and week out it's not difficult to resemble dominance. However when you strap it up against dudes who can compete and get *****ed up constantly than you're showing what you REALLY are...

Advertisement
Back