This board was right…

Advertisement
All the screaming about sitting the older players and giving the young players a shot was dead-on right.

TVD
Knighton
Williams
Kitchens
Key’Shawn Smith
Taylor

…and they’re getting experience for next year..

Am I missing anyone?
Roberts as well
And Clarke has balled out each time we see him! Orroyo you is better than Mallory already

Correct - he wears 15 & he played a few snaps like you said but then he didn’t play again until that last drive in Q4. It was all mostly Kam & JW with a little Bolden sprinkled in. Bolden sat a lot of the 2nd Q.

Same thing with Couch. Sat a lot especially after he was the one that gave up the TD to end 1st half.
Manny looked super ****ed for once

Advertisement
All the screaming about sitting the older players and giving the young players a shot was dead-on right.

TVD
Knighton
Williams
Kitchens
Key’Shawn Smith
Taylor

…and they’re getting experience for next year..

Am I missing anyone?
Since when fans are wrong? lol

Advertisement
Man, u’re preaching to the choir. Bama is dominating NCAA b/c Saban secures the trenches, then the outside. He’s had elite trenches for a minute. U control the L.O.S & u control the game. U can’t have plan C kids.
Exactly that’s why I always felt our blue chip ratio was always misleading Bc we have a high ratio for skill players but in the Trentches were no where close to being where we need to be
Esp given the fact we can’t develop guys consistently

They do. I want to see what TAC can do. Sucks we don’t really have a young ilb aside from troutman?

Also where were Ivey and blades? I saw a ton of Clarke and dunson but didn’t see either of them even on the sidelines. Rique was apparently banged up and still didn’t see em.
Blades seems like he’s done here to me. Dude clearly is not committed to the team

Advertisement
Advertisement
They do. I want to see what TAC can do. Sucks we don’t really have a young ilb aside from troutman?

Also where were Ivey and blades? I saw a ton of Clarke and dunson but didn’t see either of them even on the sidelines. Rique was apparently banged up and still didn’t see em.
Ivey played on special teams & Blades was on the sidelines in just a jersey. He wasn’t dressed

I dont think it was ever about the board being right. I'm sure all of us were just blown away for how stupid or stubborn(probably both) Manny was for doing this earlier. I guess the notion of getting fired kind of brings a person back to their senses,😂
Jesus! Ur right

Advertisement
Back