This board was right…

Advertisement
Advertisement
The young guys always play good. It’s when they are here for a few years when they turn to crap. Y’all will be ****ting on Kitchens just like Gurvan in a a year or 2.
Player development under Diaz is terrible. No player has gotten better on defense during his time here.

Advertisement
I'm dying to see TAC and Chase Smith out there. I also wouldn't mind Thad getting more opportunities too. I know we'll see Tae get more reps.
What was mind blowing to me was that Tae barely played & yet the coaches put him in a bad spot by playing him during the last defensive series. Luckily nothing bad happen but the guy barely played & then they throw him in cold during the last series.

What was mind blowing to me was that Tae barely played & yet the coaches put him in a bad spot by playing him during the last defensive series. Luckily nothing bad happen but the guy barely played & then they throw him in cold during the last series.
I think I saw Tae in the last drive of the first half where we gave up the TD to Thomas. He wears number 15 if I'm not mistaken.

I think I saw Tae in the last drive of the first half where we gave up the TD to Thomas. He wears number 15 if I'm not mistaken.
Correct - he wears 15 & he played a few snaps like you said but then he didn’t play again until that last drive in Q4. It was all mostly Kam & JW with a little Bolden sprinkled in. Bolden sat a lot of the 2nd Half.

Same thing with Couch. Sat a lot especially after he was the one that gave up the TD to end 1st half.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Correct - he wears 15 & he played a few snaps like you said but then he didn’t play again until that last drive in Q4. It was all mostly Kam & JW with a little Bolden sprinkled in. Bolden sat a lot of the 2nd Q.

Same thing with Couch. Sat a lot especially after he was the one that gave up the TD to end 1st half.
Yeah that's what I thought. Leary fit that TD practically in between Kam & Tae with Bolden completely letting him run by him unopposed. Couch and Dunson both got cooked a couple times each. Luckily TVD bailed the defense out.

Also has a way better memory for being right than the times we are full of ****…
That’s because the things the board usually gets right are the bigger issues that matter to the team. Not always… Enos comes to mind. The board thought he’d be better than he was. And the board typically assumes the team won’t lose to the dregs of the ACC, which they do pretty often. Beyond that, the board knows it’s shlt.

Back in Grassy days, there was a poster who ripped Randy really hard early on in his tenure. Over and over. A real pain in the ***. As I recall, his name was Mapcane.
Turned he was right.
I learned to listen to the legit critics, not the folks who act like children on the board.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back