This board was right…

Advertisement
All the screaming about sitting the older players and giving the young players a shot was dead-on right.

TVD
Knighton
Williams
Kitchens
Key’Shawn Smith
Taylor

…and they’re getting experience for next year..

Am I missing anyone?
You sounding like a broken record fam. Feeling like Groundhog's Day when it comes to Ivey...
All the screaming about sitting the older players and giving the young players a shot was dead-on right.

TVD
Knighton
Williams
Kitchens
Key’Shawn Smith
Taylor

Am I missing anyone?
Restrepo, he the only recover I eeen go up and attack the ball on multiple games , he needs more targets.

Advertisement
Advertisement

TVD
Knighton
Williams
Kitchens
Key’Shawn Smith
Taylor

Am I missing anyone?
Yup, and with bubba out manny has no choice but to start kinchens. Sounds mean but some of these injuries definitely have made us better by giving him no choice but to play the underclassmen we’ve been wanting.

The young guys always play good. It’s when they are here for a few years when they turn to crap. Y’all will be ****ting on Kitchens just like Gurvan in a a year or 2.

This is why Manny has to go no matter how he finishes the season.

Back in Grassy days, there was a poster who ripped Randy really hard early on in his tenure. Over and over. A real pain in the ***. As I recall, his name was Mapcane.
Turned he was right.
I learned to listen to the legit critics, not the folks who act like children on the board.

Before I knew about blogs and forums, the Herald comments section was really good before they disabled it.

There were two guys, Jim Gallo and Calvin, that were constantly roasting Golden. I hated them for being right because it meant we were so far from hiring a good coach. That experience taught me that you usually can tell early on if a coach has the juice and made me much less patient with incompetence.

Advertisement
Kinchens didn’t look much better to be honest
True but for the most part that's what you get with true freshmen who get thrust into big roles even the more talented ones. They are still going through what can be a rather steep learning curve which puts a cap on their consistency. They flash and show all the attributes and signs that they have the ability to become good to great players but in the end they are still learning on the job.

I don’t want to see Ivey take another snap for the rest of his time at Miami, IMHO he should transfer.

Al Jr I believe is hurt & not coming back for the rest of the season, he should probably transfer too tbh.
Why should he transfer? besides Stevenson, he’s the best cab on the roster

Advertisement
I don’t want to see Flagg out there. I paid attention to him way too many times and every time I saw him he would go straight to the blocker to get blocked. Also I hate watching defensive players waiting to catch the ball carrier instead of shooting up and tackling the player. That has to stop.
He looks far worse this year than last. That's good coaching for you. In fact, most of our older players seem to just get worse. I wonder why that is?

Really excited to see how Clarke develops over time. I think he’s got great tools. And if you don’t notice him that’s good for a corner

TVD
Knighton
Williams
Kitchens
Key’Shawn Smith
Taylor

Am I missing anyone?

YES!!!🤔

You left out some of the most important ones

Let the graduate assistant coaches game plan, scheme, play call ,make adjustments and coach the players.....and bench ALL of our current coaches

These coaches that we have and are paying for, from Manny on down are seriously holding us back

He looks far worse this year than last. That's good coaching for you. In fact, most of our older players seem to just get worse. I wonder why that is?
Complacency is the only thing I can think of. Imagine just knowing you’re gonna start no matter what you do.

Advertisement
Back