This board was right…

Advertisement
Advertisement
The young LB’s need more reps too.
They do. I want to see what TAC can do. Sucks we don’t really have a young ilb aside from troutman?

Also where were Ivey and blades? I saw a ton of Clarke and dunson but didn’t see either of them even on the sidelines. Rique was apparently banged up and still didn’t see em.

Advertisement
I don’t want to see Ivey take another snap for the rest of his time at Miami, IMHO he should transfer.

Al Jr I believe is hurt & not coming back for the rest of the season, he should probably transfer too tbh.
Not disagreeing with any of that. I’d say the same for jennings yet we still see them trot out there for a few places. Last week ivey played **** near every snap to basically zero and I haven’t seen Al since like app state.

Advertisement
I don’t want to see Flagg out there. I paid attention to him way too many times and every time I saw him he would go straight to the blocker to get blocked. Also I hate watching defensive players waiting to catch the ball carrier instead of shooting up and tackling the player. That has to stop.

Advertisement
Yup. Imagine what could be if we land Kelly, Stewart, and the LB. one can only dream!

Advertisement
Back