There is a scrimmage today?

Advertisement
Nothing confirmed yet but rumors are running rampant in the Gables. Apparently Heaps was accosted by an unidentified male on his way into Hecht this afternoon. The guy only got two jabs in on Heaps' throwing shoulder but it has rattled the entire campus. A county-wide BOLO has been issued for a guy with a unibrow wearing a personalized NY Knicks jersey with an "I HEART BRAD" nameplate. Always some drama with this team. Unbelievable.

Atleast you tried

I'll chime in, my opinion. If Heaps gets the start, I just feel he's gonna **** the bed and start throwing these picks which has been shown in his career.

I'm sorry, you don't put the excuse on the talent of the team you are on. I've seen ****ty teams get carried by good quarterbacks. If your a good quarterback, you elevate your team regardless of talent. Aka Peyton Manning.

This whole excuse about Heaps having better talent now so he'll be able to perform better.... I call ****ing bull**** and false hope.

Give me the promising young QB in Kaaya and let's take our lumps this year. We get nowhere for the following season sticking to a guy who hasn't been able to separate himself from a freshman and lost his ****ing job twice and transferred twice.

I'm sorry. Just being a realist.

How bout letting the coaches decide and stop stressing. Good god folks, get a grip.

Our fans have become so ******* soft to the point they believe / accept that a qb that failed at BYU and kansas will be the guy in miami smh

I was at the scrimmage today. It was Rosier that threw the pick 6 to Armbrister today.

DBs were very physical. I was impressed with Gunter, Tracy, Antonio, Burns, Elder today. They wouldnt give the receivers an inch.

Advertisement
I swear if they already named Heaps the starter I'm gonna be ****ed.

Bring on Kaaya!

If that Armbrister pick turns out to be off of Kaaya that means he has thrown 4 pick-6s in camp. He isn't doing himself any favors.

and how many ints has heaps had since camp started..................... i gurantee you heaps has thrown more of them then kaaya

It doesn't add up to 4 going the other way and returned for a TD if this one was Kaaya. He threw a pick in the last camp report as well which if it was full speed probably has Armbrister taking that one back too. He has no problem turning the ball over either.

Rosier threw the pick 6 to Armbrister.

Kaaya had a couple picks late last week which has closed the gap but Heaps has still thrown the most picks by a narrow margin (6 to 4 I believe).

Fincane you are wrong. The first week of practices heas was picked off by burns, a.Crawford twice , d.Crawford, grace, howard, and juwon young.

burns had a pick six on kaaya and heaps. A.Crawford 2 on heaps and grace 1 on heaps.

But you and the rest of these ****ers that think heaps is good now are full of ****.

If fsu or uf was bringing in heaps to be the possible starting qb yall would be talking ****.

We can win the coastal with kaaya.

Burns didn't pick off Heaps for a TD. Neither did Grace. There is a picture and video of Grace picking off Kaaya. Video of Burns getting Kaaya Those Canes Camp reports don't just miss defensive TDs. I don't believe Heaps is the QB for any of them. Certainly not 4.

Is that you jake?

Yeah its Jake. So are the guys who run the video equipment at Miami and document every practice. All Jake Heaps.

Advertisement

Bring on Kaaya!

If that Armbrister pick turns out to be off of Kaaya that means he has thrown 4 pick-6s in camp. He isn't doing himself any favors.

and how many ints has heaps had since camp started..................... i gurantee you heaps has thrown more of them then kaaya

It doesn't add up to 4 going the other way and returned for a TD if this one was Kaaya. He threw a pick in the last camp report as well which if it was full speed probably has Armbrister taking that one back too. He has no problem turning the ball over either.

Kaaya had a couple picks late last week which has closed the gap but Heaps has still thrown the most picks by a narrow margin (6 to 4 I believe).

But fingayne has the facts but but the cane reports but but kansas changed the offense

This ******* clown is really caught up on those camp videos lmaoo to the point he goes against people who have watched practice live god dammit jake don't make it so obvious

Advertisement

Bring on Kaaya!

So its not the 7 to 1 difference that people are running their mouth about.

Advertisement
Fincane you are wrong. The first week of practices heas was picked off by burns, a.Crawford twice , d.Crawford, grace, howard, and juwon young.

burns had a pick six on kaaya and heaps. A.Crawford 2 on heaps and grace 1 on heaps.

But you and the rest of these ****ers that think heaps is good now are full of ****.

If fsu or uf was bringing in heaps to be the possible starting qb yall would be talking ****.

We can win the coastal with kaaya.

Burns didn't pick off Heaps for a TD. Neither did Grace. There is a picture and video of Grace picking off Kaaya. Video of Burns getting Kaaya Those Canes Camp reports don't just miss defensive TDs. I don't believe Heaps is the QB for any of them. Certainly not 4.

Is that you jake?

Yeah its Jake. So are the guys who run the video equipment at Miami and document every practice. All Jake Heaps.

None of them sound as convinced as you......Jake.

Everything is not in those little short camp videos.

Heaps ******* suck. Byu won 10 games his sophmore year after they benched his *** because he ****** sucked.

Dont just look at kansas, byu is a very solid program and the guy was **** there.

Like i said if heaps transfered to fsu or uf to be the qb yall would be laughing and talking ****.

Advertisement
Back