There is a scrimmage today?

The ones ripping the qb that's not their guy for the job , you do realize they're both UM qb's ?

Thats what its turned into because anytime Heaps is mentioned its about Golden being soft or stupid for even considering it. From even the limited practice reports they appear even except one is a transfer and the other is the messiah.

Advertisement
I was looking at some coverage of practices from itu and the first week of practices heaps threw like 7ints.

One day he almost threw 4. 2 was picked the other 2 was dropped.

heaps has thrown 4 pick sixes too. A.Crawford had 2 of them, burns 1, d.Crawford 1.

No he doesn't.

Burns picked off Kaaya(he immediately turned around asking for clarification it appeared). D. Crawford got Kaaya in the scrimmage. Grace got Kaaya this week. Crawford picked off Rosier on a low throw.

gunter picked off heaps in the scrimmage last week and tried to deny it in an interview the next day......... lol

I was looking at some coverage of practices from itu and the first week of practices heaps threw like 7ints.

heaps has thrown 4 pick sixes too. A.Crawford had 2 of them, burns 1, d.Crawford 1.

No he doesn't.

Burns picked off Kaaya(he immediately turned around asking for clarification it appeared). D. Crawford got Kaaya in the scrimmage. Grace got Kaaya this week. Crawford picked off Rosier on a low throw.

gunter picked off heaps in the scrimmage last week and tried to deny it in an interview the next day......... lol

No one is arguing they each have thrown picks. Pretending like the gap is really wide is just being dishonest specifically when the majority of one of the QB's picks get returned for TDs

No he doesn't.

No one is arguing they each have thrown picks. Pretending like the gap is really wide is just being dishonest specifically when the majority of one of the QB's picks get returned for TDs

ints are bad, it happens alot in fall camp. As long as it doesnt happen in season frequently i am fine. i want the best guy for the job to start regardless.

Advertisement
This guy fincane loves to talk out of his *** without facts the proof is in the ******* pudding you don't settle for a 7-8 win season with a senior that got beat out at BYU and kansas , when your star true freshman can give you the same amount of wins and get the freshman mistakes out the way and set yourself up for a big year next year

Fincane you are wrong. The first week of practices heas was picked off by burns, a.Crawford twice , d.Crawford, grace, howard, and juwon young.

burns had a pick six on kaaya and heaps. A.Crawford 2 on heaps and grace 1 on heaps.

But you and the rest of these ****ers that think heaps is good now are full of ****.

If fsu or uf was bringing in heaps to be the possible starting qb yall would be talking ****.

We can win the coastal with kaaya.

I trust Dmoney. He said it would be "disturbing" if Heaps got the start.

Advertisement
This guy fincane loves to talk out of his *** without facts the proof is in the ****ing pudding you don't settle for a 7-8 win season with a senior that got beat out at BYU and kansas , when your star true freshman can give you the same amount of wins and get the freshman mistakes out the way and set yourself up for a big year next year

You getting into people talking without facts when the INTs are documented for both players and you're pulling win totals out of your ***. As if football is simply about plugging in player A into the same situation as player B and because player impressed you from the parking lot you were hiding in he is the best choice.

This guy fincane loves to talk out of his *** without facts the proof is in the ******* pudding you don't settle for a 7-8 win season with a senior that got beat out at BYU and kansas , when your star true freshman can give you the same amount of wins and get the freshman mistakes out the way and set yourself up for a big year next year

The only facts from closed scrimmages are those that leak out. One day D$ reports that Brad Marino, Elway, Manning Kaaya is so far ahead it would be absurd not to start him. The next update we get is that Kaaya looked like a true freshman.

Minds blown.

The QB that gives us the best chance to beat Louisville is the one I want to start against Louisville.

I'll chime in, my opinion. If Heaps gets the start, I just feel he's gonna **** the bed and start throwing these picks which has been shown in his career.

I'm sorry, you don't put the excuse on the talent of the team you are on. I've seen ****** teams get carried by good quarterbacks. If your a good quarterback, you elevate your team regardless of talent. Aka Peyton Manning.

This whole excuse about Heaps having better talent now so he'll be able to perform better.... I call ******* bull**** and false hope.

Give me the promising young QB in Kaaya and let's take our lumps this year. We get nowhere for the following season sticking to a guy who hasn't been able to separate himself from a freshman and lost his ******* job twice and transferred twice.

I'm sorry. Just being a realist.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Fincane you are wrong. The first week of practices heas was picked off by burns, a.Crawford twice , d.Crawford, grace, howard, and juwon young.

burns had a pick six on kaaya and heaps. A.Crawford 2 on heaps and grace 1 on heaps.

But you and the rest of these ****ers that think heaps is good now are full of ****.

If fsu or uf was bringing in heaps to be the possible starting qb yall would be talking ****.

Burns didn't pick off Heaps for a TD. Neither did Grace. There is a picture and video of Grace picking off Kaaya. Video of Burns getting Kaaya Those Canes Camp reports don't just miss defensive TDs. I don't believe Heaps is the QB for any of them. Certainly not 4.

Advertisement
What if Rosier threw the pick six?

Quite possible. That would bring Kaaya's total to three. The issue isn't even him throwing them. My issue is people simply overlooking them and in some cases making up numbers to support their case that this competition is one sided.

This guy fincane loves to talk out of his *** without facts the proof is in the ****ing pudding you don't settle for a 7-8 win season with a senior that got beat out at BYU and kansas , when your star true freshman can give you the same amount of wins and get the freshman mistakes out the way and set yourself up for a big year next year

You getting into people talking without facts when the INTs are documented for both players and you're pulling win totals out of your ***. As if football is simply about plugging in player A into the same situation as player B and because player impressed you from the parking lot you were hiding in he is the best choice.

What makes heaps the best choice come on bud dish out the facts , you seem to forget that kaaya has been even if not a bit better than him throughout camp so what's that tell when it's senior vs freshman ?

Nothing confirmed yet but rumors are running rampant in the Gables. Apparently Heaps was accosted by an unidentified male on his way into Hecht this afternoon. The guy only got two jabs in on Heaps' throwing shoulder but it has rattled the entire campus. A county-wide BOLO has been issued for a guy with a unibrow wearing a personalized NY Knicks jersey with an "I HEART BRAD" nameplate. Always some drama with this team. Unbelievable.

Burns didn't pick off Heaps for a TD. Neither did Grace. There is a picture and video of Grace picking off Kaaya. Video of Burns getting Kaaya Those Canes Camp reports don't just miss defensive TDs. I don't believe Heaps is the QB for any of them. Certainly not 4.

Is that you jake?

Advertisement
Back