There has always been a talent gap

Advertisement
You get that out of what I posted? LOL :youre-nuts:
I asked why the prevailing thought was that clemson will dominate ND. You countered with the fact that Lawrence will have a better game. So since the backup had 440 yards and they lost, that means Lawrence has to have atleast 500 yards. Perhaps 600 yards for it to be a blowout. Yes I am being a bit facetious, but Clemson isn’t going to dominate this game.

I asked why the prevailing thought was that clemson will dominate ND. You countered with the fact that Lawrence will have a better game. So since the backup had 440 yards and they lost, that means Lawrence has to have atleast 500 yards. Perhaps 600 yards for it to be a blowout. Yes I am being a bit facetious, but Clemson isn’t going to dominate this game.
I countered that Lawrence may have made different decisions not have better stats.

Reading comprehension is critical.

Advertisement
I countered that Lawrence may have made different decisions not have better stats.

Reading comprehension is critical.
Then you clearly didn’t watch the game. If Lawrence played maybe they ink out a one score win. But again it was never going to be domination. ND has a really good defense and a all time gamer at QB.

Would be unfortunate

Campbell should start next year at RT or RG and Clark is in line to be the next C after Gaynor

But then again we do have Seymour and Rodriguez coming down the pipeline
I agree, but this 1 time transfer rule is going to cut both ways. I remember rumbles of Clark leaving last offseason, and now multiple of his Grayson boys have headed to GT, and Gaynor is definitely going to be back next year. Merely speculating, but can’t say I haven’t considered it since he’s probably going to get passed up at G. Maybe he toughs it out and tries to take Gaynor’s job next year.

I'm super disappointed in Reed. Thought he would be an animal at this point in his development. Wouldn't be surprised if he leaves along with Traore. The two guys that opted out, Hillery and Herbert are already gone. El Gammal is gone. All those guys will instantaneously be jumped by the incoming freshmen, so I could see them all in the portal.

The only reason I see them coming back is that with so many kids hitting the portal, they may not find any place to land. Of course, Manny doesn't have to keep them on scholarship. But I doubt he'd be that mercenary about it.
I like Reed at center. He got a few snaps there last night. Gaynor just doesn't do it for me.

Then you clearly didn’t watch the game. If Lawrence played maybe they ink out a one score win. But again it was never going to be domination. ND has a really good defense and a all time gamer at QB.
Don't mistake me for those that said Clemson would have blown them out, but I watched most of the game and it's disingenuous to think that missing the best player in America couldn't have changed the outcome.

No where did I say ND wasn't good. In a tight game, that goes overtime, all it takes is one play to make the difference. Who knows what would have happened if Lawrence was QB, but I would bet on Clemson.

Advertisement
Somebody said it was a mild concussion but stinger makes sense. I saw him on the sideline late and he seemed in good spirits.

I assumed concussion because when they showed him walking with the trainer on the sideline he looked as if he had no idea where the **** he was.

Notre Dame 2017.

Bandy’s Pick Six. They quit after that
One could definitely say that the 2017 ND team quit after that INT by Bandy with secs to go in the 1st half, but I believe ND did come out and score in the 3rd quarter. Regardless, last night's game was decided after the 3rd drive of the game. Duke players showed no fight whatsoever after Miami scored it's first TD. Miami completely dominated them from start to finish. Kind of reminded me of some of showings from past opponents who would quiver in warm-ups in the OB back in the 80's & 90's. LOL! It was that kind of quit last night.

GO CANES!!!

Advertisement
I'll never understand why the hatred for particular team forces some people to unrealistically denegrate individual players.

You have it *** backwards. Outside of a TE and some OL Book elevates that offense. He doesn't hold them back.
I don't hate Notre Dame. That rivalry is before my time.

He's a good College QB and he's a tough guy, but he's not an NFL QB. If he was they'd be a very, very scary team. A lot of NFL talent on that roster.

Advertisement
If Clemson beats ND I bet anything ND gets a playoff spot. We actually need ND to beat Clemson again.

then for a inexplicable rzn you have 2 2 loss teams in UGA and Iowa st ranked ahead of a team whose only loss came on the road to a healthy Clemson team smh. We just need to take care of biz vs UNC at home
ND is getting a playoff spot regardless, unless Clemson beats them 63-0. If Clemson beats ND, they are both in. The CFP committee wants ND in the CFP worse than they want Alabama in the CFP.

ND is getting a playoff spot regardless, unless Clemson beats them 63-0. If Clemson beats ND, they are both in. The CFP committee wants ND in the CFP worse than they want Alabama in the CFP.
If Clemson gives ND the *** whooping at full strength I believe they will, and A&M handles biz they will be ahead of ND. Then u have the UF vs Bama game...a lot has to happen Imo for ND to get in after Clemson thrashes that ***..one thing is for certain, no big 10 team should have the right to be in the playoffs this year. With a 6 game schedule. That’s a fckin joke

I'll never understand why the hatred for particular team forces some people to unrealistically denegrate individual players.

You have it *** backwards. Outside of a TE and some OL Book elevates that offense. He doesn't hold them back.
Ian Book is the college version of Ryan Fitzpatrick have at it what you want

I hate the Irish but that O-line of theirs will keep them in the Clemson game. I still think Clemson wins but this will not be a blowout imo

Advertisement
Back