The Turnaround Has Begun

I'm NOT saying that Diaz is a good HC, now. (or Blake a good AD.)
I'm NOT saying that DIaz will ever be a good HC.
But he is (obviously) learning on the job. He's not totally bereft of any coaching skill and judgement whatsoever (just maybe has very little, LOL)...
...people (incl. mediocre HC's) have been known to grow and learn and improve and some even become quite capable (and successful).
Yes, Miami deserves a proven winning HC today, now.
But IF he sticks around awhile and IF we do keep winning (for whatever reasons or circumstances), well, there surely are worse things.
what? he should have been fired at halftime. He let nc st take the lead to end the first half.

Manny needs to go, he’s not a hc

Advertisement
Let’s be real. The coaches are still arguably holding this team back. The sheer number of mistakes was ridiculous. I feel like the players are learning how to win despite the coaches.
1000% Kids. Anyone thinking Manny finally walked into the know-how of coaching, lives under a rock.

Are you cheering for Miami to lose?
Cheering and prayer is very different. I'm praying that we get this era of sports at Miami over with in the easiest manor possible. Winning is simply counterproductive to preserving this program... Whatever has to happen to get this staph out of here asap is what I have accepted.

Advertisement
Manny's on top of the world now and suddenly feels vindicated because of this win

Manny sent this pic to me last night *......because he knows I wanted him gone.

While I'm happy we won...this changes nothing for me

I still want him gone **

( Of course I'm kidding )
** I kid you NOT

Last edited:
But he is (obviously) learning on the job. He's not totally bereft of any coaching skill and judgement whatsoever (just maybe has very little, LOL)...
...people (incl. mediocre HC's) have been known to grow and learn and improve and some even become quite capable (and successful).

But IF he sticks around awhile and IF we do keep winning (for whatever reasons or circumstances), well, there surely are worse things.

Sorry......None of us will live long enough to ever see that to happen

TVD playing well can be true while simultaneously this "W" for our Miami Hurricanes being a Pyrrhic victory for the program if it leads to Blake and Manuela staying.

Not the signature anyone wants.

Advertisement
Manny's kool aid stand is back open.

I get it. I really do, but when that ball kicks off, i want to win, and when i see the kids want and try to win so badly, i cannot in good conciseness, wish for them the pain they experienced the two weeks prior to this one. Guys were distraught and heart broken vs UVA and UNC.

The bottom line is that these things always work themselves out.

See yall next week

No you
Screenshot_20211024-075334_Chrome.jpg

I would just like to make the observation that this team we saw tonight is far better than the one we saw against App State, and we only got there because 5 or 6 upperclassmen got injured. They would be playing and the young talent would still be on the bench.
And I'd love to point out there are more player changes to be made but injuries haven't forced those yet. TAC needs to play, Huff needs a shot as well. More freshmen receiver reps, Thad definitely needs a shot (he really needs to get a chance, i think he's probably better than Brown and he's a big runner-Rooster will get injured if they keep having him run dives).

Advertisement
OP is very literal. Manny has turned around. Next is the bend over and touch toes phase of the season.

Advertisement
This win is not saving Manny’s job. We didn’t just win the ACC. We won A SINGLE GAME and are still 3-4!!!
Stop overreacting to a win, which is one of the most absurd things I have ever been forced to make.
Relax.
UM would need to win the next 5 and play for the ACC championship game. Anything less and Manny Is still fired.
More like and WIN the ACC Championship

Advertisement
Back