The Turnaround Has Begun

Advertisement
Are you cheering for Miami to lose?
774AF561-3D58-4A8D-B896-E8B69F00695A.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Good win. TVD played his *** off. Prob should have won by a couple scores. 21 is the worst player that gets burn. 0 is a monster, as is 4.

Manny still needs to go.
Agree. Get Bolden out of my face. Now that Avantae is playing we really need go to a 3 man safety rotation of J. Williams/Kinchens/Avantae Williams.

What baffles me is that we are finally playing all these talented young kids yet we see Jennings and Steed out there. Why don't either Cave or Huff get playing time? Is Brooks still hurt? At this point what is there to lose? Let these young LBs loose. Throw Tyler Johnson out there as well. Did Chase Smith get any burn last night? Get the young talent at LB out on the field so they can have the opportunity to learn from their mistakes, grow and get better.

I'm NOT saying that Diaz is a good HC, now. (or Blake a good AD.)
I'm NOT saying that DIaz will ever be a good HC.
But he is (obviously) learning on the job. He's not totally bereft of any coaching skill and judgement whatsoever (just maybe has very little, LOL)...
...people (incl. mediocre HC's) have been known to grow and learn and improve and some even become quite capable (and successful).
Yes, Miami deserves a proven winning HC today, now.
But IF he sticks around awhile and IF we do keep winning (for whatever reasons or circumstances), well, there surely are worse things.

Advertisement
I'm NOT saying that Diaz is a good HC, now. (or Blake a good AD.)
I'm NOT saying that DIaz will ever be a good HC.
But he is (obviously) learning on the job. He's not totally bereft of any coaching skill and judgement whatsoever (just maybe has very little, LOL)...
...people (incl. mediocre HC's) have been known to grow and learn and improve and some even become quite capable (and successful).
Yes, Miami deserves a proven winning HC today, now.
But IF he sticks around awhile and IF we do keep winning (for whatever reasons or circumstances), well, there surely are worse things.
Don’t fall for it. He’s terrible.

Advertisement
I don't know if this is humor or not but I'm not in the ****** mood for it. So I'm gonna say this to you Andrew as the operator of this sight. You clearly don't give a fvck about the future of this program and now you and people like you who can't see what's going on just helped us get the death penalty. This fvckin man is the equivalent of the apocalypse and he's reigning his curse down on us with his horse men... This win basically ensures he's not gonna get fired this year especially since this desperation made him start playing the jits and as a result this team is coming together and getting far better. Most amusing part is now this fvck will almost definitely be back next season, so will Blake and lashlee is just gonna leave anyhow and give Mandy one more chance to waste with another staph entirely... Fvck all you people who wanna see this for us. You call it a win when in reality it's a huge loss...
Pitt says "hold my beer..."

Advertisement
Back