The Turnaround Has Begun

I believe this team is capable to finish 8-5. We lose to Pitt, then win out. With 7 season wins we will have an easy bowl game, so we win that too, because we don’t have anyone important leaving to NFL.
Book a doctor's appointment and ask him to saw open your skull and examine it with a microscope. This team is a mess, and is in line for several more losses, including against Pitt next week.

Advertisement
1 point win against NC State is now a signature win. Our world currently sucks. 😂
Considering the youth movement and young QB, I think he's right. Especially considering the last few games. This was a very big win.

That being said, we find out next week what we are made of.

Good win by these kids made even better that they got the win in front of the 01 squad. Great game by many including TVD and Rooster. This only gives Manny a good night's sleep. Had a feeling this was gonna be a win anyway.
No you didn’t.

Advertisement
9AD047C9-8CFB-4287-AB22-8BC58DF4FE10.jpeg

The slip and slide is being Assembled!

Advertisement
I don't know if this is humor or not but I'm not in the ****** mood for it. So I'm gonna say this to you Andrew as the operator of this sight. You clearly don't give a fvck about the future of this program and now you and people like you who can't see what's going on just helped us get the death penalty. This fvckin man is the equivalent of the apocalypse and he's reigning his curse down on us with his horse men... This win basically ensures he's not gonna get fired this year especially since this desperation made him start playing the jits and as a result this team is coming together and getting far better. Most amusing part is now this fvck will almost definitely be back next season, so will Blake and lashlee is just gonna leave anyhow and give Mandy one more chance to waste with another staph entirely... Fvck all you people who wanna see this for us. You call it a win when in reality it's a huge loss...
Great post as usual, ****. Sad state of affairs, brother. They’ll spin this as usual.

I don't know if this is humor or not but I'm not in the ****** mood for it. So I'm gonna say this to you Andrew as the operator of this sight. You clearly don't give a fvck about the future of this program and now you and people like you who can't see what's going on just helped us get the death penalty. This fvckin man is the equivalent of the apocalypse and he's reigning his curse down on us with his horse men... This win basically ensures he's not gonna get fired this year especially since this desperation made him start playing the jits and as a result this team is coming together and getting far better. Most amusing part is now this fvck will almost definitely be back next season, so will Blake and lashlee is just gonna leave anyhow and give Mandy one more chance to waste with another staph entirely... Fvck all you people who wanna see this for us. You call it a win when in reality it's a huge loss...

This win is not saving Manny’s job. We didn’t just win the ACC. We won A SINGLE GAME and are still 3-4!!!
Stop overreacting to a win, which is one of the most absurd things I have ever been forced to make.
Relax.
UM would need to win the next 5 and play for the ACC championship game. Anything less and Manny Is still fired.
@CaneTheGaytors

Poops,
Read what AtlAtty read again. Enjoy the win. It will have no bearing on Manny's job. By the end of the regular season NC State will likely be an unranked 4 loss team. This win will end up looking like every one of al golden's wins and that will be a factor in manny's dismissal.

That said, enjoy tonight. The kids played hard for four quarters and even overcame their own coaching staff at the end of the first half to eek out the win. We have some very good young talent.

In front of the 2001 squad as well.

Please tell me this is not true. What if Pickett blows us out by 3 TDs next week.

Advertisement
This win is not saving Manny’s job. We didn’t just win the ACC. We won A SINGLE GAME and are still 3-4!!!
Stop overreacting to a win, which is one of the most absurd things I have ever been forced to make.
Relax.
UM would need to win the next 5 and play for the ACC championship game. Anything less and Manny Is still fired.
Thanks for telling me about what you know... Don't need ur opinions. Somewhere common sense exists you'd be 100% right. That ain't here. Not everyone that matters has gave up on him and he's still got some powerful people in his corner. I been told y'all this ain't over. It's gonna take embarrassing losses and the last few weeks has been looked at as a positive. This just reinforces that regardless of the injuries and the drops that made it possible. It's gonna take someone like the semenholes to even make this possible now. That's facts for you but you still entitled to an opinion obviously.

If beating a likely 4 loss NC State team is a signature win, that should get you fired on the spot. Miami barely beat a NC State team that did everything they could to lose. In fact, Miami kept them in the game with awful clock management and mind boggling playcalling by both Diaz and Lashlee.

Advertisement
Thanks for telling me about what you know... Don't need ur opinions. Somewhere common sense exists you'd be 100% right. That ain't here. Not everyone that matters has gave up on him and he's still got some powerful people in his corner. I been told y'all this ain't over. It's gonna take embarrassing losses and the last few weeks has been looked at as a positive. This just reinforces that regardless of the injuries and the drops that made it possible. It's gonna take someone like the semenholes to even make this possible now. That's facts for you but you still entitled to an opinion obviously.
Are you cheering for Miami to lose?

Advertisement
Back