The Turnaround Has Begun

I don't know if this is humor or not but I'm not in the ****** mood for it. So I'm gonna say this to you Andrew as the operator of this sight. You clearly don't give a fvck about the future of this program and now you and people like you who can't see what's going on just helped us get the death penalty. This fvckin man is the equivalent of the apocalypse and he's reigning his curse down on us with his horse men... This win basically ensures he's not gonna get fired this year especially since this desperation made him start playing the jits and as a result this team is coming together and getting far better. Most amusing part is now this fvck will almost definitely be back next season, so will Blake and lashlee is just gonna leave anyhow and give Mandy one more chance to waste with another staph entirely... Fvck all you people who wanna see this for us. You call it a win when in reality it's a huge loss...
****, you took the bait

Advertisement
When your signature win as the Miami Hurricanes head coach is beating a halfass ranked team from Raleigh…. Lmao. Like I said congrats
Cool. I’m going to enjoy the w vs a ranked opponent w it’s lots of positives from the youth. Manny needs to go but you can still celebrate beating a ranked a team. Enjoy your night

Advertisement
I don't know if this is humor or not but I'm not in the ****** mood for it. So I'm gonna say this to you Andrew as the operator of this sight. You clearly don't give a fvck about the future of this program and now you and people like you who can't see what's going on just helped us get the death penalty. This fvckin man is the equivalent of the apocalypse and he's reigning his curse down on us with his horse men... This win basically ensures he's not gonna get fired this year especially since this desperation made him start playing the jits and as a result this team is coming together and getting far better. Most amusing part is now this fvck will almost definitely be back next season, so will Blake and lashlee is just gonna leave anyhow and give Mandy one more chance to waste with another staph entirely... Fvck all you people who wanna see this for us. You call it a win when in reality it's a huge loss...
This win is not saving Manny’s job. We didn’t just win the ACC. We won A SINGLE GAME and are still 3-4!!!
Stop overreacting to a win, which is one of the most absurd things I have ever been forced to make.
Relax.
UM would need to win the next 5 and play for the ACC championship game. Anything less and Manny Is still fired.

I believe this team is capable to finish 8-5. We lose to Pitt, then win out. With 7 season wins we will have an easy bowl game, so we win that too, because we don’t have anyone important leaving to NFL.

Advertisement
Let’s be real. The coaches are still arguably holding this team back. The sheer number of mistakes was ridiculous. I feel like the players are learning how to win despite the coaches.

I would just like to make the observation that this team we saw tonight is far better than the one we saw against App State, and we only got there because 5 or 6 upperclassmen got injured. They would be playing and the young talent would still be on the bench.

I believe this team is capable to finish 8-5. We lose to Pitt, then win out. With 7 season wins we will have an easy bowl game, so we win that too, because we don’t have anyone important leaving to NFL.
this team is capable of losing every game with manny, even if we had a starting 11 of all 5 star talent. I almost shut the game off after manny gifted nc st a timeout to score to end the half

Advertisement
I would just like to make the observation that this team we saw tonight is far better than the one we saw against App State, and we only got there because 5 or 6 upperclassmen got injured. They would be playing and the young talent would still be on the bench.
Your comment is sad but true.
Knighton (partially how own fault), TVD, Williams, Taylor, Kinchens

Advertisement
this team is capable of losing every game with manny, even if we had a starting 11 of all 5 star talent. I almost shut the game off after manny gifted nc st a timeout to score to end the half
Sure but the team still beat a top 20 NC state, even with manny. Who have we lost to this season that is as bad as our last 4 games ?
Our losses are to Alabama, a top 10 Michigan state, and two close ones with solid ACC teams. And that Virginia one may as well have been a win

Sure but the team still beat a top 20 NC state, even with manny. Who have we lost to this season that is as bad as our last 4 games ?
Our losses are to Alabama, a top 10 Michigan state, and two close ones with solid ACC teams. And that Virginia one may as well have been a win
yea with a good hc we are 5-1. Not almost 4-2 but really 3-4. The team isn’t giving up which is refreshing but manny needs to go

Good win by these kids made even better that they got the win in front of the 01 squad. Great game by many including TVD and Rooster. This only gives Manny a good night's sleep. Had a feeling this was gonna be a win anyway.

Advertisement
Back