The Turnaround Has Begun

Hopefully Pittsburgh puts to rest any glimmer of hope Manny’s slurpers have in his return on 2021. Narduzzi has a hardon for beating Miami, maybe Whipple holds a grudge, and Pickett is playing as well as anyone (23-1 TD-INT ratio). The Panthers offense is playing well, despite only 20 offensive points against Clemson. Dabo‘s team is struggling offensively but still has an excellent defense.

I hate rooting for loses, more so embarrassing loses, but it is what it is.

Beating an average NCST team by a point is not the standard.
NCState was 18th ranked, favored, and an upset is an upset, 1-point, flawed whatever, so credit is due. Rooting for Pitt to beat us is pretty lame. Need i say more?

Advertisement
Hopefully Pittsburgh puts to rest any glimmer of hope Manny’s slurpers have in his return on 2021. Narduzzi has a hardon for beating Miami, maybe Whipple holds a grudge, and Pickett is playing as well as anyone (23-1 TD-INT ratio). The Panthers offense is playing well, despite only 20 offensive points against Clemson. Dabo‘s team is struggling offensively but still has an excellent defense.

It is embarrassing, just not for the reason you’re thinking.

Narduzzi must be impotent because he hasn’t beaten Miami since 2017

Advertisement
October is really meaningless to the ultimate outcome. What happens in November will determine if Manny gets another year.

Advertisement
The TVD era has begun and Manny gets his signature win.

Go Braves!
If this vis a signature win then we really have sunk really low and really need a new coach. Being mediocre means you win some games expected to lose and lose games expected to win. This win means nothing in the big scheme. Go Stros

Advertisement
He balled out
On the same page re: TVD - Manny's had his chance tho. TVD has skills that showed up - Manny apparently does not... I really wanted Manny to succeed, but you can't tell me he has improved the program. His coaching is embarrassing - last in the nation tackling before this game - can't even coach that... A lot of people voted Saturday with empty seats despite the championship reunion...

@Andrew - Procedural question:

Isnt one supposed to do the hokey pokey prior to beginning the turnaround?
Ah SFbayCane, you Californians need to learn some patience. It takes time to create something of quality that last. Manny has the young guys bought into the culture and they are now starting to break into the starting rotation. In another three years Manny will have an entire team that believes in the process and culture. This rebuild is going to take some time but rest easy knowing CMD is leading the change.

Advertisement
@Andrew - Procedural question:

Isnt one supposed to do the hokey pokey prior to beginning the turnaround?
Ah SFbayCane, you Californians need to learn some patience. It takes time to create something of quality that last. Manny has the young guys bought into the culture and they are now starting to break into the starting rotation. In another three years Manny will have an entire team that believes in the process and culture. This rebuild is going to take some time but rest easy knowing CMD is leading the change.

Under the general heading of "Not getting the joke," I present the following:

Animated GIF

Advertisement
Back