The Turnaround Has Begun

We need a lot of help. UVA and UNC would have to lose 3 conference games because they have the head to head. Its not happening.
The MSU game always comes back to me as reflective of what this corching Staph really is. The only reason it didn’t happen last night is because the players willed the team to victory.

This whole season, with an historically weak Clemson team, is a lost opportunity for us. An aware Board would hold Manny AND Blake to account. My fear is that they will grab on to any excuse to kick the can down the road and give Diaz another year.

Their Favorite, Mario Cristobal, looks as if he’s going to successfully steer the Ducks to another Rose Bowl. He’s not coming here, especially since it looks as if Blake is going nowhere fast.

So while it was a great win last night, I just fear that we’re stuck in Football Purgatory for the time being.

Advertisement
The MSU game always comes back to me as reflective of what this corching Staph really is. The only reason it didn’t happen last night is because the players willed the team to victory.

This whole season, with an historically weak Clemson team, is a lost opportunity for us. An aware Board would hold Manny AND Blake to account. My fear is that they will grab on to any excuse to kick the can down the road and give Diaz another year.

Their Favorite, Mario Cristobal, looks as if he’s going to successfully steer the Ducks to another Rose Bowl. He’s not coming here, especially since it looks as if Blake is going nowhere fast.

So while it was a great win last night, I just fear that we’re stuck in Football Purgatory for the time being.
MSU is undefeated and rated #9. We lost to them because they are a good team.

Andrew isn't a dumb guy, he knows Manny sucks. He makes posts like this to stir up clicks. Him and D money cover all the basis. D money has the realists covered and Andrew has the slurpers backs.
This. Andrew is a business man. I actually find the schtick enjoyable. And everyone knows how much I detest Manny and Blake James. Ish is funny to me.

Advertisement
The TVD era has begun and Manny gets his signature win.

Go Braves!
Mad respect to a business owner who trolls his consumers....

...and yet they still come back for more.

3oeSB36G9Au4V0xUhG.gif

Last edited:
TVD talked his sh*t and backed it up, for the first time in a while we've had a Miami type of win. TVD said, get them all riled up and they still couldn't stop him. If that's not a Miami hurricane type of win, I don't know what is. As far as Diaz, he earned another week or two. I'd like to see this continue before I call it a defining program win,

We beat Bama by 70 if we play next week. Manny has now surpassed Lincoln Riley as best young coaches. Lifetime extensions for Blake James and Manny Diaz.

End of the first half was just Manny playing 7-D Chess

Advertisement
We need a lot of help. UVA and UNC would have to lose 3 conference games because they have the head to head. Its not happening.
Wait though, UNC has 3 losses already. Pitt loses to us + 1 more game and we have that tiebreaker. UVA only needs 1 more conference loss and they still have ND, Pitt and VT on the schedule. Not sure if Domers count as conference wins/losses but they'll surely drop 1 of 2 vs Pitt/VT. Meanwhile Pitt has Miami, UNC and UVA (as well as Duke/Cuse) so they can definitely drop two of those. There's our path to the ACC title game right there and it only involves, 2 teams, Pitt and UVA.

I get it. I really do, but when that ball kicks off, i want to win, and when i see the kids want and try to win so badly, i cannot in good conciseness, wish for them the pain they experienced the two weeks prior to this one. Guys were distraught and heart broken vs UVA and UNC.

The bottom line is that these things always work themselves out.

See yall next week
When that good conscience leads to these kids wasting their futures and their dreams at the hands of this used car salesman for the next 4 years, it should be an easy decision. Considering what's best for them and their families is playing under a staff that can actually coach them up and put them in position to succeed at the next level while they win here.

The TVD era has begun and Manny gets his signature win.

Go Braves!
Ayo, what the **** happened to the middle finger reaction emoji? If any post deserved it, it would be this one. 🖕🏼 (P.S. I do realize you're trolling)

Advertisement
Advertisement
what? he should have been fired at halftime. He let nc st take the lead to end the first half.

Manny needs to go, he’s not a hc
Orgeron did the same thing last minute of first half vs Florida (but ended up winning as well). At least Diaz is new enough and young enough he could learn from that bad HC error... Ed? He may be cooked.

MSU is undefeated and rated #9. We lost to them because they are a good team.
I said that in the game day thread then and was nuked. Oh, they are up to nbr 7 in the new poll now. Tuff games ahead tho, not sure they will hang there.

Hopefully Pittsburgh puts to rest any glimmer of hope Manny’s slurpers have in his return on 2021. Narduzzi has a hardon for beating Miami, maybe Whipple holds a grudge, and Pickett is playing as well as anyone (23-1 TD-INT ratio). The Panthers offense is playing well, despite only 20 offensive points against Clemson. Dabo‘s team is struggling offensively but still has an excellent defense.

I hate rooting for loses, more so embarrassing loses, but it is what it is.

Beating an average NCST team by a point is not the standard.

Advertisement
Back