The sky fallen

Advertisement
Hey guys.

Come in and look for some personal glory on a horrible day for UM.

You "hey, I called it...yay me!!!" guys are a disgrace and one of the reasons South Florida kids have zero attachment to the local program. Bunch of sorry *** adults with no local pride.

Sit back and take this L Chise. You want actual info or you want just bullshyt to spread throughout the board? Macho Brought accurate info and you roasted him. If you can’t take a little bragging on his end, you’re the soft shouldered one.

Guys the two teams that just played for the national championship beat us out for two elite recruits. That is going to happen until we do some serious winning of our own.

Campbell was really torn on his UGA decision. The hype of the SEC is sold to these kids. The reason those teams are great is because they can come to a place like Miami and get our talent. These kids and their parents are looking at a brand/business decision and understand that South Fla talent is the best. Pat Sr. knows how the game is played. His name is his brand. He sold it well, almost got a gig at Alabama. Maybe can still get a shot.

Give me a 3 star who loves his city and understands he's going to be great in life and at UM, over a 5 star who is obsessed with trying to build a brand. I'm 305 till I die and I'll ride with who we got, cause we all we got. David vs Goliath. This offensive team we have will be deadly with the right QB. The defense is good enough for at least two years to win a Natty.

Nice sentiment, but I’d rather take the 5* s and maybe win a ship.

Guys the two teams that just played for the national championship beat us out for two elite recruits. That is going to happen until we do some serious winning of our own.

Campbell was really torn on his UGA decision. The hype of the SEC is sold to these kids. The reason those teams are great is because they can come to a place like Miami and get our talent. These kids and their parents are looking at a brand/business decision and understand that South Fla talent is the best. Pat Sr. knows how the game is played. His name is his brand. He sold it well, almost got a gig at Alabama. Maybe can still get a shot.

Give me a 3 star who loves his city and understands he's going to be great in life and at UM, over a 5 star who is obsessed with trying to build a brand. I'm 305 till I die and I'll ride with who we got, cause we all we got. David vs Goliath. This offensive team we have will be deadly with the right QB. The defense is good enough for at least two years to win a Natty.

Gtfoh with the give me a 3* who wants to be a Cane over 5*. That’s ******* stupid.

It's a **** shame our fanbase is crying so badly when the only AH player we actually had a shot at was Campbell. I'm just thinking back to December when everybody was so thrilled about this class, But now we missed on the AH kids people are acting like this is the worst class we've had all of a sudden. This fanbase can be pathetic sometimes

Advertisement
And this is the problem with signing the bulk of our class in the early signing period. We forget how good of a class we have.

Guys don't worry. We are still in a great position to win the coastal and get the breaks beat off of us by Clemson in the ACC Championship. I say we make this a yearly thing!

We need to just get better we will be fine with what we have if you win they will come. We only want kids that are all about the U some times we think these kids should put on for their city but we don’t know if they even like living here. Only time will tell if these boys are forest I never put stock in *’s we have a great recruiting class get those boys ready to win now and the rest will take care of itself. We are on the rise be proud to be apart of what we have going and not what we didn’t get

Advertisement
And this is the problem with signing the bulk of our class in the early signing period. We forget how good of a class we have.

As long as you get them in, I don't care if they sign on NSD or before. Granted there are some "elite" kids that wait until NSD.

Lmao really torn ? Yea torn between UGA and Bama. I’m not convinced we were even 2nd place for him or Surtain

Gtfoh with the give me a 3* who wants to be a Cane over 5*. That’s ****ing stupid.

And the 3-star (Bethel) wanted to be a gator.

Advertisement
We are closing the gap just be patient we will WIN THE ACC next year and be in the PLAYOFF but lose in the first game get a little closer each year before it’s all ours and then the ones who slept on Us can wish they hadn’t. ITS ALL ABOUT THE U. never lose faith in the process!!

I didn't forget. I am greatful that most of the drama was gone. Also probably kept more of that class together. It seems UGA didn't go after that other CB until after we had wrapped up Frierson. Saban didn't fly a helicopter in for Jobe but did for Hall.

Advertisement
I was riding the "we got a shot at the Heritage cornerbacks" train like it was headed for a whorehouse built on a goldmine. But this is an impressive class without them. If guys like Frierson and Hall made us sweat up until today and then inked with us, we'd be cutting cigars.

Gotta log off for awhile as RomeInsight burns, but this is a great class with or without those SEC-slurpin' corners. Try and remember that.

And again, Nesta's interview on ESPN is one of the greatest of all time. Of all time!

Sorry but classes made up mostly of 3 stars will not beat teams that consistently pull 4 and 5 stars. Bama pulled 8 #1 classes in a row. If they won zero natties then your idealism would be ok, but their top classes every **** year puts them over the top consistently

Especially when you are at a decided schematic disadvantage entering the game, which we consistently seem to be at.

Advertisement
Back