The sky fallen

Let's be honest here. While we are vastly improved over the Dark-Golden days, Miami is still viewed as a second tier program with non-elite coaches............

Hey.

I was a Butch Davis guy.

One reason? He could recruit. Under sanctions. With one hand tied behind his back.

He also did the bulk of recruiting for JJ.

I hate to say it and beat a dead horse but he gets those AH kids

Lmao. Don't be so sure. Davis missed out on boookooo south fl kids and top fl prospect like derrick Gibson, pat Watkins, Jerome carter, Samaria rolle etc. thing is butch went out and got other guys who became great players also. If richt can do that he straight. If he can't good night!

Yes, he DID lose a lot of kids - especially since we made the cover of Sports Illustrated - THEN had only a handful of scholarships - and THEN got all that terrible press - it was a wonder any kid or his family would even talk to us.

Advertisement
I gotta say - Coach Macho called this - and while I didn't want to hear it - he did tell us those guys were dipping.

I wanted so badly to believe these guys wouldn't pass up the opportunity to play here are actually be a significant GEAR - not just a cog on the larger machines that are Alabama and Georgia.

Thank God we got who we did - and I'm grateful for every single one.

Coach Macho - you had it - I didn't want to hear it - but you had it, and I'm glad I pretty much kept my mouth shut.

See, you're another ******* who doesn't get it.

It ain't about the "told you so" ****.

You can't mock/belittle/roast somebody for trying to share information with you...and then not expect to eat some crow when his info turns out to be right.

You don't get it. If someone obtains some information and goes out of their way to share it with their fellow Cane's fans...out of a mutual love/excitement/interest...and he's mocked, made fun of, roasted, called "fake", etc...they deserve crow. It ain't about celebrating a recruiting loss. Only an idiot would think that's what this is about.

Bullish&t. When you come in and tell someone to take their “L” about Miami losing, that’s gloating about Miami losing. You can’t take that back. You showed your colors. Go back to sniffing jock straps jerk knozzle.

Nah. It’s not about “I told you so.” No way showing up 5 minutes after UM got gored to pound your pimply roid chest has nothing to do with “I told you so.”

Some of yall gave me **** for sharing info. But I'm not supposed to give you **** FOR GIVING ME ****?

The fvck?! LOL

Like I said, yall the type of dudes to instigate **** with someone and then get all flustered when they actually slap you in your mouth.
"Hey WTF bro!"

I never gave you sh&t for anything. But you look like a crowing little ***ela saying I told y’all so, look at me I was right, my source was for real, when Miami took it in the shorts. And besides your source went out on a limb basically saying something that was 50/50. Either Miami or one of the other schools. You gloated when we got the shiv. Can’t take it back. Fah q.

Your stupid a$$ still don't get it. SMH

1. My source didn't go out on a limb. My source spoke to the kids themselves. He's one of their coaches.

2. If you a$$holes don't like crow, don't mock people for sharing information. You guys wanna dish out ****, but can't take it in return. Trust me, if I didn't get a ton of **** for sharing that info in the first place, I wouldn't be giving yall a hard time right now.

Next time someone tells you that they're friends with a coach at a kid's school, and they're willing to share information out of respect for fellow Cane's fans, don't mock/belittle/roast/clown them. Lesson is don't be a *******.

Bullish&t. When you come in and tell someone to take their “L” about Miami losing, that’s gloating about Miami losing. You can’t take that back. You showed your colors. Go back to sniffing jock straps jerk knozzle.

Nah. It’s not about “I told you so.” No way showing up 5 minutes after UM got gored to pound your pimply roid chest has nothing to do with “I told you so.”

Some of yall gave me **** for sharing info. But I'm not supposed to give you **** FOR GIVING ME ****?

The fvck?! LOL

Like I said, yall the type of dudes to instigate **** with someone and then get all flustered when they actually slap you in your mouth.
"Hey WTF bro!"

I never gave you sh&t for anything. But you look like a crowing little ***ela saying I told y’all so, look at me I was right, my source was for real, when Miami took it in the shorts. And besides your source went out on a limb basically saying something that was 50/50. Either Miami or one of the other schools. You gloated when we got the shiv. Can’t take it back. Fah q.

1. My source didn't go out on a limb. My source spoke to the kids themselves. He's one of their coaches.

2. If you a$$holes don't like crow, don't mock people for sharing information. You guys wanna dish out ****, but can't take it in return. Trust me, if I didn't get a ton of **** for sharing that info in the first place, I wouldn't be giving yall a hard time right now.

Next time someone tells you that they're friends with a coach at a kid's school, and they're willing to share information out of respect for fellow Cane's fans, don't mock/belittle/roast/clown them. Lesson is don't be a *******.

Dipsh@t face. I never mocked or belittled you you dim witted jock sniffer. I only saw you coming to gloat after we got hosed on signing day. I could care less about your obsession with other posters. Good for you. You were right. Hope that makes you happy Benedick face arnold.

The fvck?! LOL

"Hey WTF bro!"

Dipsh@t face. I never mocked or belittled you you dim witted jock sniffer. I only saw you coming to gloat after we got hosed on signing day. I could care less about your obsession with other posters. Good for you. You were right. Hope that makes you happy Benedick face arnold.

So then stay the fvck out of this ****, you dumb *****.

Advertisement

The fvck?! LOL

"Hey WTF bro!"

CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG??!!

LOL

GO CANES!!

The fvck?! LOL

"Hey WTF bro!"

Yer a sh&tty coach. Nice career. Have fun washing jock straps, coaching 5th period gym, and driving home in your broken pinto d!ckhead.

Yer a sh&tty coach. Nice career. Have fun washing jock straps, coaching 5th period gym, and driving home in your broken pinto d!ckhead.

Thanks.

Advertisement
We are closing the gap just be patient we will WIN THE ACC next year and be in the PLAYOFF but lose in the first game get a little closer each year before it’s all ours and then the ones who slept on Us can wish they hadn’t. ITS ALL ABOUT THE U. never lose faith in the process!!
Lol wut? Clemdump brought their whole team back and then whipped us in recruiting. Take off those cane glasses

Cheeseburger, Lineage 14.1

Shut yo bxtch *** up groupie.. fckn clown *** post. We brought our whole team back to ****. No one said anything about being able to beat them next year he said we are closing the gap u simple minded fck.
And I quote

"we will WIN THE ACC next year"

You ***ing asshat that can't read. Go *** yourself, monkey.

We will win the ACC next year you groupie *** fxxk boy
That's your comeback after being shown you were wrong?

I hope you are right and will definitely cheer for them. However, I wouldn't bet a penny of good money towards that outcome.

The fvck?! LOL

"Hey WTF bro!"

Why would u lie your a coach? People get mad cauze its bad news but as long as its real then i got no problem with it.

Lol wut? Clemdump brought their whole team back and then whipped us in recruiting. Take off those cane glasses

Shut yo bxtch *** up groupie.. fckn clown *** post. We brought our whole team back to ****. No one said anything about being able to beat them next year he said we are closing the gap u simple minded fck.
And I quote

I hope you are right and will definitely cheer for them. However, I wouldn't bet a penny of good money towards that outcome.

Ban bets?

And I quote

Ban bets?
I'll take that action with a quickness! You down @krazycane?

Advertisement
And I quote

Ban bets?

Im not taking no **** bet i wanted yall too lol.....im not nostradamus. I was throwing the idea at u guys cause yall going at it.

Listen forget all the sky is falling bull we are all grown adults here we are still the best team in Florida gonna beat FSU again this year and is a much better team than UF for sure and oh we gonna be LSU this year that's all that matters real talk

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Ban bets?

Im not taking no **** bet i wanted yall too lol.....im not nostradamus. I was throwing the idea at u guys cause yall going at it.
I understood D, that's why I tagged that trainwreck of a porster and not you.

Advertisement

Ban bets?

I just cant see us beating clemson as of right now....we should be alot better assuming malik doesnt start

Ban bets?

I just cant see us beating clemson as of right now....we should be alot better assuming malik doesnt start
Agree 100%

Advertisement
Back