The sky fallen

Advertisement
We are closing the gap just be patient we will WIN THE ACC next year and be in the PLAYOFF but lose in the first game get a little closer each year before it’s all ours and then the ones who slept on Us can wish they hadn’t. ITS ALL ABOUT THE U. never lose faith in the process!!
Lol wut? Clemdump brought their whole team back and then whipped us in recruiting. Take off those cane glasses

Cheeseburger, Lineage 14.1

TBH it not the fact that not only did they beat us in recruiting but they beat us while we signed 6 more players then they did.
Exactly. Dabo had his 2nd and 3rd stringers playing the third quarter. Our first teamers STILL couldn't compete. Lolz at winning the ACC in any way unless Zeus throws a lighting bolt down upon the clemdump sideline.

Our biggest issue that game was QB. He makes a couple of plays early (such as the pass to the wide open Jeff Thomas) and the complexion of the game totally changes. The second issue was our OL. If we improve there we become more competitive.

Also, you know, things change from one year to the next. Didn’t VT kick the **** out of us in 2016? I guess that spelled doom for us in 2017!!

Hey guys.

Come in and look for some personal glory on a horrible day for UM.

You "hey, I called it...yay me!!!" guys are a disgrace and one of the reasons South Florida kids have zero attachment to the local program. Bunch of sorry *** adults with no local pride.

Well said.

It's not well said. He's a fvckin' idiot who can't take his L.

If you twats would've taken info in a humble manner and not mocked/roasted everybody who posted a source then I'd have nothing to say.

LOL @ these soft a$$ dudes who roast people but can't eat their crow when it backfires. Yall the type of MF's that talk **** to somebody but yell "hey WTF bro!" when said dude slaps you in the mouth.

You got some strong feelings for me, you big old puffed up bytch. I thought we had fun messing with each other, but you’re harboring some deep feelings like a bytch.

Hey guys.

You "hey, I called it...yay me!!!" guys are a disgrace and one of the reasons South Florida kids have zero attachment to the local program. Bunch of sorry *** adults with no local pride.

Well said.

If you ****s would've taken info in a humble manner and not mocked/roasted everybody who posted a source then I'd have nothing to say.

LOL @ these soft a$$ dudes who roast people but can't eat their crow when it backfires. Yall the type of MF's that talk **** to somebody but yell "hey WTF bro!" when said dude slaps you in the mouth.

Yell much over the internet corch? Some leader of young men. Back in your hole hater. Return the SEC ******* back to mouth.

LOL

Advertisement
Hey guys.

Well said.

If you twats would've taken info in a humble manner and not mocked/roasted everybody who posted a source then I'd have nothing to say.

You got some strong feelings for me, you big old puffed up bytch. I thought we had fun messing with each other, but you’re harboring some deep feelings like a bytch.

lmao

Hey guys.

Nah *****, MF's like YOU are the disgrace. You and dozens of other people mocked me for relaying information from some "irrelevant position coach" and made jokes about how we/he was getting trolled by a bunch of teenagers.

I'm not happy about this day but I sure as fvck love watching arrogant shtick having fa99ots like you eat crow.

You’re happy your friend guesses right after guessing wrong, so you could come here and beat your chest. You have no love for UM. All you care about is trying to get yourself over as evidenced by you coming in here today to pimp your friend’s 2nd guess.

Now my buddy was guessing. LOL

You lame ducks love coming up with theories. Dude spoke to the kids. I relayed the info. I was mocked like **** cause it wasn't what you cheerleaders wanted to hear.

Now the info turns out to be spot-on and instead of eating your crow and being apologetic for acting like a douche-bag you accuse me of bumping my chest. Like you really think I enjoy losing the best players in our backyard. You can't be that dumb. (wait, yes you can)

LOL @ no love for UM.

Eat your L, douche-bag.

Your *** buddy guessed right once and wrong once, cvntface. I guessed wrong once. I’ll always be optimistic toward UM unlike an SEC bootlicking hump like you.

Now, go dig up some self-laudatory texts and tell us how badly we missed on Adrian Talan.

Nah *****, MF's like YOU are the disgrace. You and dozens of other people mocked me for relaying information from some "irrelevant position coach" and made jokes about how we/he was getting trolled by a bunch of teenagers.

I'm not happy about this day but I sure as fvck love watching arrogant shtick having fa99ots like you eat crow.

You’re happy your friend guesses right after guessing wrong, so you could come here and beat your chest. You have no love for UM. All you care about is trying to get yourself over as evidenced by you coming in here today to pimp your friend’s 2nd guess.

You lame ducks love coming up with theories. Dude spoke to the kids. I relayed the info. I was mocked like **** cause it wasn't what you cheerleaders wanted to hear.

Now the info turns out to be spot-on and instead of eating your crow and being apologetic for acting like a douche-bag you accuse me of bumping my chest. Like you really think I enjoy losing the best players in our backyard. You can't be that dumb. (wait, yes you can)

LOL @ no love for UM.

Eat your L, douche-bag.

Your *** buddy guessed right once and wrong once, cvntface. I guessed wrong once. I’ll always be optimistic toward UM unlike an SEC bootlicking hump like you.

Now, go dig up some self-laudatory texts and tell us how badly we missed on Adrian Talan.

Here you go again, as usual, twisting stories to fit your narrative.

The first post from him was a "guess", his feelings.
The second post was after an actual conversation with the kids. That's not a guess, you duck, that's solid info. (solid info that you mocked)

Take your L man.
You dish out the bully **** on here every day but can't take it when someone does it to you.

LOL @ no love for UM.

Eat your L, douche-bag.

The second post was after an actual conversation with the kids. That's not a guess, you duck, that's solid info. (solid info that you mocked)

Take your L man.
You dish out the bully **** on here every day but can't take it when someone does it to you.

How can you come in here and crow after we got the shiv? Whatever the reason, the I told you so BS ain’t what a Cane fan should be doing. No matter how much SEC seed you swallow they aren’t hiring you to coach real football. Pull up your sansabelt, nylon coaching shorts and show some f-in pride. Finish washing those skid marked jock straps and stand up like a man.

Advertisement

LOL @ no love for UM.

Eat your L, douche-bag.

Take your L man.

How can you come in here and crow after we got the shiv? Whatever the reason, the I told you so BS ain’t what a Cane fan should be doing. No matter how much SEC seed you swallow they aren’t hiring you to coach real football. Pull up your sansabelt, nylon coaching shorts and show some f-in pride. Finish washing those skid marked jock straps and stand up like a man.

Macho's information turned out to be right. The optimistic crowd at the time shunned it simply because these Heritage kids played everything close to the vest this year. At the time, common sense would tell you that if they told coaches where they truly were going, it would get leaked out. We paid attention to the usual things that tend to help in determine where a recruit is going (visits, practices, interviews, etc.). The weeks leading up, Miami was starting to get into the picture.

Macho was right, the reason he's getting crapped on now is something that's completely oblivious to him - he's gloating about being right. I like the class overall. But getting either Surtain or Campbell would've made these secondary beyond elite and just flat out ridiculously good. I'm more hurting for the d-line recruiting, but I could never in my life come on here and say I told you so (well, I did with Jobe, but you had to have your head up your a$$ not to see that one).

LOL @ no love for UM.

Eat your L, douche-bag.

Take your L man.

See, you're another ******* who doesn't get it.

It ain't about the "told you so" ****.

You can't mock/belittle/roast somebody for trying to share information with you...and then not expect to eat some crow when his info turns out to be right.

You don't get it. If someone obtains some information and goes out of their way to share it with their fellow Cane's fans...out of a mutual love/excitement/interest...and he's mocked, made fun of, roasted, called "fake", etc...they deserve crow. It ain't about celebrating a recruiting loss. Only an idiot would think that's what this is about.

LOL @ no love for UM.

Eat your L, douche-bag.

Take your L man.

You can't mock/belittle/roast somebody for trying to share information with you...and then not expect to eat some crow when his info turns out to be right.

You don't get it. If someone obtains some information and goes out of their way to share it with their fellow Cane's fans...out of a mutual love/excitement/interest...and he's mocked, made fun of, roasted, called "fake", etc...they deserve crow. It ain't about celebrating a recruiting loss. Only an idiot would think that's what this is about.

Bullish&t. When you come in and tell someone to take their “L” about Miami losing, that’s gloating about Miami losing. You can’t take that back. You showed your colors. Go back to sniffing jock straps jerk knozzle.

Advertisement

Take your L man.

Bullish&t. When you come in and tell someone to take their “L” about Miami losing, that’s gloating about Miami losing. You can’t take that back. You showed your colors. Go back to sniffing jock straps jerk knozzle.

Nah. It’s not about “I told you so.” No way showing up 5 minutes after UM got gored to pound your pimply roid chest has nothing to do with “I told you so.”

Advertisement

Take your L man.

**** you're dumb. I'm telling him to take his L for mocking me, not for Miami losing recruits. SMH

We are closing the gap just be patient we will WIN THE ACC next year and be in the PLAYOFF but lose in the first game get a little closer each year before it’s all ours and then the ones who slept on Us can wish they hadn’t. ITS ALL ABOUT THE U. never lose faith in the process!!
Lol wut? Clemdump brought their whole team back and then whipped us in recruiting. Take off those cane glasses

Shut yo bxtch *** up groupie.. fckn clown *** post. We brought our whole team back to ****. No one said anything about being able to beat them next year he said we are closing the gap u simple minded fck.
And I quote

"we will WIN THE ACC next year"

You ***ing asshat that can't read. Go *** yourself, monkey.

We will win the ACC next year you groupie *** fxxk boy

Take your L man.

Nah. It’s not about “I told you so.” No way showing up 5 minutes after UM got gored to pound your pimply roid chest has nothing to do with “I told you so.”

Some of yall gave me **** for sharing info. But I'm not supposed to give you **** FOR GIVING ME ****?

The fvck?! LOL

Like I said, yall the type of dudes to instigate **** with someone and then get all flustered when they actually slap you in your mouth.
"Hey WTF bro!"

Some of yall gave me **** for sharing info. But I'm not supposed to give you **** FOR GIVING ME ****?

The fvck?! LOL

Like I said, yall the type of dudes to instigate **** with someone and then get all flustered when they actually slap you in your mouth.
"Hey WTF bro!"

I never gave you sh&t for anything. But you look like a crowing little ***ela saying I told y’all so, look at me I was right, my source was for real, when Miami took it in the shorts. And besides your source went out on a limb basically saying something that was 50/50. Either Miami or one of the other schools. You gloated when we got the shiv. Can’t take it back. Fah q.

Advertisement
Back