The sky fallen

Its beyond obvious you don't. You were in here sucking off kirby smart like the typical s.fl sec shill

Upvote times 1000

Upvote these nuts, fa99ot.

I don’t know corch.

Congratulations on the big win today, but I have to wonder about your temperament as a leader of young men, when this shlt is that important to you.

Ain't no **** win, *****. This **** sucks.

Don't worry about my temperament. My kids and their parents love me.

The way I deal with ***** a$$ dudes like you is much different than the way I act around my kids.

Glad to hear it, corch.

Good luck next season.

Keep us updated on your career progression.

Advertisement
Guys don't worry. We are still in a great position to win the coastal and get the breaks beat off of us by Clemson in the ACC Championship. I say we make this a yearly thing!

**** yeah bro. Georgia Tech ain't got nothing on us!

Let's be honest here. While we are vastly improved over the Dark-Golden days, Miami is still viewed as a second tier program with non-elite coaches............

Hey.

I was a Butch Davis guy.

One reason? He could recruit. Under sanctions. With one hand tied behind his back.

He also did the bulk of recruiting for JJ.

Upvote times 1000

I don’t know corch.

Congratulations on the big win today, but I have to wonder about your temperament as a leader of young men, when this shlt is that important to you.

Ain't no **** win, *****. This **** sucks.

Don't worry about my temperament. My kids and their parents love me.

The way I deal with ***** a$$ dudes like you is much different than the way I act around my kids.

Glad to hear it, corch.

Good luck next season.

Keep us updated on your career progression.

Eat a d!ck.

Stop following me around.

Advertisement
This is semi redic...

Yes, we missed on two corners... big corners... who probably saw we too 4 other corners AND a safety in this class and figured they could fit in elsewhere. This is obviously on Rumph because he coached them, but I am cool with the corners we got.

I don't care what you think, seeing 4 corners in the same class will be a tough sell if I want playing time early, even if we play mostly 5 db it still is hard. Surtain and Campbell don't wanna ride pine, even if its in only the potential sense, so I can see why they chose elsewhere.

NOW LET ME SUMMARIZE:

#1 TE
#2 RB
#2 DT
#2 FB
#5 QB
#5 OG

And you guys want to complain? Really? We got a top 10 class. We are a preseason top-10 team, with NO QB I MIGHT ADD!

This class has serious ******* quality and top notch players. Yeah we didn't get that ESPN 'look at me look at me pick a hat' guy this year, but who the **** cares.

We all know that recruitment rankings DO correlate to teams in the top 1- and teams which make the playoffs. If that is the case, then we have done exactly what we needed to do to break into that realm.

Full stop, **** yall cane on cane haters.

Bye.

Let's be honest here. While we are vastly improved over the Dark-Golden days, Miami is still viewed as a second tier program with non-elite coaches............

Hey.

I was a Butch Davis guy.

One reason? He could recruit. Under sanctions. With one hand tied behind his back.

I hate to say it and beat a dead horse but he gets those AH kids

Advertisement

Hey.

I was a Butch Davis guy.

I hate to say it and beat a dead horse but he gets those AH kids

Only a Bori would think that Butch would have pulled a better class than Richt did. Richt just needs to upgrade Rumph asap

Brooklydee is the Rumph of this board

200w-1.gif

And I push my kids to Miami.

Fvck you talkin' about, pu$$y?

Don't ever accuse me of that bullsh!t.

Its beyond obvious you don't. You were in here sucking off kirby smart like the typical s.fl sec shill

It's beyond obvious you don't know WTF you're talking about. Just cause I think Smart is a great coach doesn't mean I'm not a Miami fan. First and foremost I'm a coach.

Not only have I helped push a kid to Miami (Feliciano) but every other kid I've had that might've been Miami caliber I've posted on this board as well as contacted Miami's coaches.

So eat a d!ck.

Nobody asks you to trash any other school or their coaches, but when you go on a tirade in defending them looking like a black-eyed hoe defending her pimp, it makes sense as to why some of these sfl kids think about these random af sec schools the way they do. Its all good Miami 305 yadda yadda till the sec comes to the door then the shuck and jive starts.

Advertisement
Just turn your tvs off & give this **** a rest for a few days. Indy the negative **** eaters on here all won out. Now start the usual fire everyone rants...

What a chicken little thread. The sky would be falling if Nesta had flipped. Nobody outside the confines of this forum were counting on TC and PS2. It has nothing to do with any negative **** eaters here, but with a coach that can’t recruit **** eaters.

Hey.

I was a Butch Davis guy.

Problem is he was a horrible coach. Who lost games for 5 years to teams he should have beaten and made excuses all along the way. Then when it came time to shine he bailed out the back door. F Butch.

Hey guys.

Come in and look for some personal glory on a horrible day for UM.

You "hey, I called it...yay me!!!" guys are a disgrace and one of the reasons South Florida kids have zero attachment to the local program. Bunch of sorry *** adults with no local pride.

Well said.

It's not well said. He's a fvckin' idiot who can't take his L.

If you ****s would've taken info in a humble manner and not mocked/roasted everybody who posted a source then I'd have nothing to say.

LOL @ these soft a$$ dudes who roast people but can't eat their crow when it backfires. Yall the type of MF's that talk **** to somebody but yell "hey WTF bro!" when said dude slaps you in the mouth.

Yell much over the internet corch? Some leader of young men. Back in your hole hater. Return the SEC ******* back to mouth.

Advertisement

Upvote times 1000

Hoe *** n!gga is mad suspect she's been dishin' out F U's Eatin d!cks all kinda g@y **** today from the keyboard H0mo

Last edited:

Macho bringin' da heat.

Sry chise, you sound salty right now. Understandable why. The Brooklyn, DSj, TC cousin experiment has folded. Prob shouldn't have attached so much on to what they say / said.

Cheeseburger, Lineage 14.1

Hey guys.

Come in and look for some personal glory on a horrible day for UM.

You "hey, I called it...yay me!!!" guys are a disgrace and one of the reasons South Florida kids have zero attachment to the local program. Bunch of sorry *** adults with no local pride.

Sit back and take this L Chise. You want actual info or you want just bullshyt to spread throughout the board? Macho Brought accurate info and you roasted him. If you can’t take a little bragging on his end, you’re the soft shouldered one.
Exactly.

Man up the to the L

It gets easier after that.

Cheeseburger, Lineage 14.1

Advertisement
Back