The sky fallen

Guys don't worry. We are still in a great position to win the coastal and get the breaks beat off of us by Clemson in the ACC Championship. I say we make this a yearly thing!

Better than the Golden 7-6 or 8-4 seasons and playing in the Weed Wacker Bowl and losing I guess.

Advertisement
Never trust anyone that’s not willing to put their actual name to something again. That includes Brooklyndee. You’ll be much more happy in life in the internet age.

It's pretty simple. When you're in a situation in recruiting where EVERYONE else is reporting one thing, and the only person reporting something else is on an independent, unaffiliated fan website... it's trash

This is why I only trusted Pete..........When Ivins came out with his predictions I knew we were fuqed cause hes connected

Well you were right on those 3, I never really cared about Chatfield I think he will struggle against bigger and faster linemen. I'm really glad we got Nesta though he was the best out of the 4 IMO, we had to have him. Somehow we have to break into the top 4 and get in the playoffs to keep the best DB's home. If they really are getting paid that's a different story. We did real well with most other positions.

Guys the two teams that just played for the national championship beat us out for two elite recruits. That is going to happen until we do some serious winning of our own.

Campbell was really torn on his UGA decision. The hype of the SEC is sold to these kids. The reason those teams are great is because they can come to a place like Miami and get our talent. These kids and their parents are looking at a brand/business decision and understand that South Fla talent is the best. Pat Sr. knows how the game is played. His name is his brand. He sold it well, almost got a gig at Alabama. Maybe can still get a shot.

Give me a 3 star who loves his city and understands he's going to be great in life and at UM, over a 5 star who is obsessed with trying to build a brand. I'm 305 till I die and I'll ride with who we got, cause we all we got. David vs Goliath. This offensive team we have will be deadly with the right QB. The defense is good enough for at least two years to win a Natty.

Gtfoh with the give me a 3* who wants to be a Cane over 5*. That’s ****ing stupid.

And the 3-star (Bethel) wanted to be a gator.

DJ ivey is the 3 star that I'm speaking of. Amari Carter was a 3 star also. Bethel could be like Michael Jackson, who was a 3 star. Malek Young was also a 3 star.

I understand that you want and need that 5 star athlete, but scheme wise, our defensive front 7 will cause problems for any team we face. That will make a **** of a difference in the passing game. Our offense will be explosive as long as we don't take our foot off their throats. That's on the coaching staff.

P.S. Louisville has been killing it for years with the 3 star South Fl talent. We don't have lamar Jackson, but we have N'kosi Perry and so many weapons on offense it's scary, crazy good. Mark Pope, Jeff Thomas, A. Richards, B. Jordan, D.J. Dallas, L. Lingard, B. HIghtower, Njoku, Ezzard, M. Irvin Jr, Lawrence Cager, MIke Harley, Daquris Wiggins, Will Mallory, Cam Davis, Realus George, Dayall Harris, Langham, Travis Homer, and last, but not least Robert pray to God he's healthy, a beast at clean up duty Burns.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Rumph and Kul can coach but they **** sure are not good at recruiting. It’s pretty pathetic Rumph can’t land any of his former DBs he used to coach.

It's very obvious that they are not well liked.

Rumph must be a big time jackass. Dude led those kids to how many championships, helped develop them into the players they are, and got Nathan's to show for it.

Complete bum of a recruiter.

And I push my kids to Miami.

Fvck you talkin' about, pu$$y?

Don't ever accuse me of that bullsh!t.

Its beyond obvious you don't. You were in here sucking off kirby smart like the typical s.fl sec shill

It's beyond obvious you don't know WTF you're talking about. Just cause I think Smart is a great coach doesn't mean I'm not a Miami fan. First and foremost I'm a coach.

Not only have I helped push a kid to Miami (Feliciano) but every other kid I've had that might've been Miami caliber I've posted on this board as well as contacted Miami's coaches.

So eat a d!ck.

Last edited:
Hey guys.

Come in and look for some personal glory on a horrible day for UM.

You "hey, I called it...yay me!!!" guys are a disgrace and one of the reasons South Florida kids have zero attachment to the local program. Bunch of sorry *** adults with no local pride.

Sit back and take this L Chise. You want actual info or you want just bullshyt to spread throughout the board? Macho Brought accurate info and you roasted him. If you can’t take a little bragging on his end, you’re the soft shouldered one.

Exactly, dude. But that's his shtick. Him and many others on here take joy out of mocking people and roasting them but when said person proves them wrong HE'S being the *******.

Today sucks...no doubt...but you MF's that mocked people with real info deserve to have crow forced down your throats all day.

Advertisement
Hey guys.

You "hey, I called it...yay me!!!" guys are a disgrace and one of the reasons South Florida kids have zero attachment to the local program. Bunch of sorry *** adults with no local pride.

Sit back and take this L Chise. You want actual info or you want just bullshyt to spread throughout the board? Macho Brought accurate info and you roasted him. If you can’t take a little bragging on his end, you’re the soft shouldered one.

Exactly, dude. But that's his shtick. Him and many others on here take joy out of mocking people and roasting them but when said person proves them wrong HE'S being the *******.

Today sucks...no doubt...but you MF's that mocked people with real info deserve to have crow forced down your throats all day.
Thank you for all the info Macho.

Chise sadly has sunken in with the rest of the blind homers on this board.

Hey guys.

Well said.

It's not well said. He's a fvckin' idiot who can't take his L.

If you twats would've taken info in a humble manner and not mocked/roasted everybody who posted a source then I'd have nothing to say.

LOL @ these soft a$$ dudes who roast people but can't eat their crow when it backfires. Yall the type of MF's that talk **** to somebody but yell "hey WTF bro!" when said dude slaps you in the mouth.

Advertisement

Its beyond obvious you don't. You were in here sucking off kirby smart like the typical s.fl sec shill

Upvote times 1000

Upvote these nuts, fa99ot.

I don’t know corch.

Congratulations on the big win today, but I have to wonder about your temperament as a leader of young men, when this shlt is that important to you.

Guys the two teams that just played for the national championship beat us out for two elite recruits. That is going to happen until we do some serious winning of our own.

Campbell was really torn on his UGA decision. The hype of the SEC is sold to these kids. The reason those teams are great is because they can come to a place like Miami and get our talent. These kids and their parents are looking at a brand/business decision and understand that South Fla talent is the best. Pat Sr. knows how the game is played. His name is his brand. He sold it well, almost got a gig at Alabama. Maybe can still get a shot.

Give me a 3 star who loves his city and understands he's going to be great in life and at UM, over a 5 star who is obsessed with trying to build a brand. I'm 305 till I die and I'll ride with who we got, cause we all we got. David vs Goliath. This offensive team we have will be deadly with the right QB. The defense is good enough for at least two years to win a Natty.

Gtfoh with the give me a 3* who wants to be a Cane over 5*. That’s ****ing stupid.

DJ ivey is the 3 star that I'm speaking of. Amari Carter was a 3 star also. Bethel could be like Michael Jackson, who was a 3 star. Malek Young was also a 3 star.

I understand that you want and need that 5 star athlete, but scheme wise, our defensive front 7 will cause problems for any team we face. That will make a **** of a difference in the passing game. Our offense will be explosive as long as we don't take our foot off their throats. That's on the coaching staff.

P.S. Louisville has been killing it for years with the 3 star South Fl talent. We don't have lamar Jackson, but we have N'kosi Perry and so many weapons on offense it's scary, crazy good. Mark Pope, Jeff Thomas, A. Richards, B. Jordan, D.J. Dallas, L. Lingard, B. HIghtower, Njoku, Ezzard, M. Irvin Jr, Lawrence Cager, MIke Harley, Daquris Wiggins, Will Mallory, Cam Davis, Realus George, Dayall Harris, Langham, Travis Homer, and last, but not least Robert pray to God he's healthy, a beast at clean up duty Burns.

Michael Jackson was a 4 star.

mj.jpg

At the end of the day Coach Macho was right. He put it on the board and had the information and some decided not to believe it. Although it may suck that we did not get TC or PS2, but he was right. Thank you for the info, hopefully next year the info is better for the U

Advertisement

Michael Jackson was a 4 star.

View attachment 58216

Depends on the recruiting service you look at. He was a 3 star on 247 composite. IMHO that's a bit better barometer.

Upvote times 1000

Upvote these nuts, fa99ot.

I don’t know corch.

Congratulations on the big win today, but I have to wonder about your temperament as a leader of young men, when this shlt is that important to you.

Ain't no **** win, *****. This **** sucks.

Don't worry about my temperament. My kids and their parents love me.

The way I deal with ***** a$$ dudes like you is much different than the way I act around my kids.

At the end of the day Coach Macho was right. He put it on the board and had the information and some decided not to believe it. Although it may suck that we did not get TC or PS2, but he was right. Thank you for the info, hopefully next year the info is better for the U

It's not that they didn't believe it. That would've been fine. It's the fact that they roast/belittle/troll/mock people who give them information that they don't wanna hear.

Today is disappointing, but this is a good class overall. The Cane on Cane bashing is a bit over the top today. Frankly, everybody should step back and take a deep breath.

Advertisement
Back