The sky fallen

And I push my kids to Miami.

Fvck you talkin' about, pu$$y?

Don't ever accuse me of that bullsh!t.

Advertisement
Am I still a troll?

No. You're just a droopy guy who guessed right.

Anyone looking to prop themselves up on a day like this for the program they supposedly support is a certified Grade A ****.

Guessed?
We’ve seen this same movie for the past decade.
Yet we believe these random “insiders” who pop up?
Lol this board just looks retarded today. Knew this meltdown would happen.
I really did try to spare you guys the embarrassment/disappointment of getting too ****y.
Again, been watching the same things happen for year.
If nothing ever changes, nothing ever changes.
Not going to believe we can close until we actually do it.

Fvck!!!! But Nesta is “The most important recruit” in my opinion so let’s get our boys ready and feel greatful for a great class

Advertisement
It's sad when "hope" is our strongest recruiting tactic.

Let's cut the **** and start dropping some ******* bags man. Seriously, everything else is bull****.

Did Nesta announce live on ESPNU or did ESPN only want to show the SOFL kids that bailed and went elsewhere?

Guys the two teams that just played for the national championship beat us out for two elite recruits. That is going to happen until we do some serious winning of our own.

Campbell was really torn on his UGA decision. The hype of the SEC is sold to these kids. The reason those teams are great is because they can come to a place like Miami and get our talent. These kids and their parents are looking at a brand/business decision and understand that South Fla talent is the best. Pat Sr. knows how the game is played. His name is his brand. He sold it well, almost got a gig at Alabama. Maybe can still get a shot.

Give me a 3 star who loves his city and understands he's going to be great in life and at UM, over a 5 star who is obsessed with trying to build a brand. I'm 305 till I die and I'll ride with who we got, cause we all we got. David vs Goliath. This offensive team we have will be deadly with the right QB. The defense is good enough for at least two years to win a Natty.

Just turn your tvs off & give this **** a rest for a few days. Indy the negative **** eaters on here all won out. Now start the usual fire everyone rants...

We certainly have a non-insignificant amount of "fans" around here who take pleasure in saying nobody is coming and when they happen to be correct they get all giddy wanting to jump out with the "I told you so's". Probably a good cross section that can't wait to talk about loses and are MIA on big wins.

Advertisement
Do you guys realize Bama moved tua tagovailoa whole family to alabama? His whole family. You think you can compete with that when they are desperate for a player?

SAME ****S FALL FOR THE BANANA IN THE TAILPIPE EVERY YEAR

Every. Single. Year.

Could you imagine how bad it would have been without the early signing period?
'
Which is exactly why Saban hates the concept of it.

Not easy for us to compete with jobs and other handouts these guys' families get in relocations to "other towns."

Bama paid Tua's whole family to move to tuscaloosa. It's a ******* outrage how much bag game **** bama gets away with. Saban owns dealerships and bama's kids all have nice cars when they are 95% from poor families.

Do you guys realize Bama moved tua tagovailoa whole family to alabama? His whole family. You think you can compete with that when they are desperate for a player?

I have friends from st louis high school who gave me tua's bag game info. st louis bagged tua as well as many others over the years from kahuku and waianae where all of the football talent is there too. They are the shadiest private school on oahu.

Then let schools like Bama win NC's. NCAA is just waiting for UM to trip up so they can give us the death penalty.

We'd all have to become FAU or FIU fans if that happened.

Richt is to honorable to be a cheater.

Advertisement

You do realize how much money they will save living in Alabama versus Hawaii? I'm not saying nothing dirty took place but financially speaking it's not out of the realm of possibility to do it cleanly.. with ease.

Pruitt at TN bout to join them in dropping the bags. We need a croot to put these guys on blast when he is offered that money

Advertisement
Guys the two teams that just played for the national championship beat us out for two elite recruits. That is going to happen until we do some serious winning of our own.

Campbell was really torn on his UGA decision. The hype of the SEC is sold to these kids. The reason those teams are great is because they can come to a place like Miami and get our talent. These kids and their parents are looking at a brand/business decision and understand that South Fla talent is the best. Pat Sr. knows how the game is played. His name is his brand. He sold it well, almost got a gig at Alabama. Maybe can still get a shot.

Give me a 3 star who loves his city and understands he's going to be great in life and at UM, over a 5 star who is obsessed with trying to build a brand. I'm 305 till I die and I'll ride with who we got, cause we all we got. David vs Goliath. This offensive team we have will be deadly with the right QB. The defense is good enough for at least two years to win a Natty.

Sorry but classes made up mostly of 3 stars will not beat teams that consistently pull 4 and 5 stars. Bama pulled 8 #1 classes in a row. If they won zero natties then your idealism would be ok, but their top classes every **** year puts them over the top consistently

Sad people are puffing their chest about being right when the reason there here to begin with suffers.

Advertisement
Back