The sky fallen

The sky falling would’ve been losing Nesta. Our class is great. Not landing Campbell is a disappointment but it is what it is.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The sky falling would’ve been losing Nesta. Our class is great. Not landing Campbell is a disappointment but it is what it is.

Nesta was my number 1 out of AH given our desperate need at DT. Surtain and Campbell would've been icing on the cake. Sucks that we didn't land them, but it is what it is. Losing Nesta would've caused me to have a heart attack though.

Advertisement
@Dan Sileo Jr.

i will find you.jpg

Advertisement
Insiders. Keep believing the "insiders."

Until we play the $ game, don't even bother getting your hopes up man. We'll never, NEVER be able to compete with those other schools because at the end of the day it's all about $.

That said, Rumph is a horrible recruiter and Coach needs to get his head out of his ******* *** and make adjustments from a defensive recruiting standpoint.

What a disappointing DB haul considering sofla was LOADED with blue chip DBs in a year where it was the biggest position of need for us. Let's hope the 5 that we got ball out.

Advertisement
Vern aint neva lied

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys the two teams that just played for the national championship beat us out for two elite recruits. That is going to happen until we do some serious winning of our own.

Advertisement
Back