The sky fallen

Insiders. Keep believing the "insiders."

Until we play the $ game, don't even bother getting your hopes up man. We'll never, NEVER be able to compete with those other schools because at the end of the day it's all about $.

That said, Rumph is a horrible recruiter and Coach needs to get his head out of his ****ing *** and make adjustments from a defensive recruiting standpoint.

The problem is that the insiders got caught up in the crootin game and could not step away from that. Brooklyn is too close to this **** to bring a level head to the recruiting game. Same goes with DSJ - they got hoodwinked into believing that the OV high would continue through signing day.

Advertisement
Yall fall for this **** literally every year. Rumph is a joke. This a bad look for Rumph and Richt 2 5star CBs 40mins from campus and u cant close. Weak af. Look back at these days when u wonder why u getting ran off the field in the ACC championship

Brooklyn isn’t an insider. He doesn’t know anything except he has some connection to Hightower. But players don’t know crap about where the recruits are gonna go for the most part.

Let's be honest here. While we are vastly improved over the Dark-Golden days, Miami is still viewed as a second tier program with non-elite coaches............

Advertisement
charlie brown.jpg

Guys the two teams that just played for the national championship beat us out for two elite recruits. That is going to happen until we do some serious winning of our own.
We can't until those same types of kids commit to us. That or elite coaching and although Kool is heralded, it doesn't seem like we have that either.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Advertisement

Until we play the $ game, don't even bother getting your hopes up man. We'll never, NEVER be able to compete with those other schools because at the end of the day it's all about $.

That said, Rumph is a horrible recruiter and Coach needs to get his head out of his ****ing *** and make adjustments from a defensive recruiting standpoint.

The problem is that the insiders got caught up in the crootin game and could not step away from that. Brooklyn is too close to this **** to bring a level head to the recruiting game. Same goes with DSJ - they got hoodwinked into believing that the OV high would continue through signing day.

Completely agree.

These kids are just putting the Miami hat on the table as a sign of courtesy at this point. Something definitely needs to change, but coach won't acknowledge it because what needs to change can't be said on TV or to a reporter (or an NCAA official at that).

Brooklyn isn’t an insider. He doesn’t know anything except he has some connection to Hightower. But players don’t know crap about where the recruits are gonna go for the most part.

You are right, but a lot of the fans who post here so not grasp that very simple concept.

Lol DSJ was a fckin troll

Advertisement
Hey guys.

Come in and look for some personal glory on a horrible day for UM.

You "hey, I called it...yay me!!!" guys are a disgrace and one of the reasons South Florida kids have zero attachment to the local program. Bunch of sorry *** adults with no local pride.

Hey guys.

You "hey, I called it...yay me!!!" guys are a disgrace and one of the reasons South Florida kids have zero attachment to the local program. Bunch of sorry *** adults with no local pride.

Couldn't have said it any better. A bunch of low-rent, cleat chasers that pride themselves on influencing impressionable 17 and 18 year old kids.

Advertisement
Hey guys.

Nah *****, MF's like YOU are the disgrace. You and dozens of other people mocked me for relaying information from some "irrelevant position coach" and made jokes about how we/he was getting trolled by a bunch of teenagers.

I'm not happy about this day but I sure as fvck love watching arrogant shtick having fa99ots like you eat crow.

Advertisement
Back