The sky fallen

We are closing the gap just be patient we will WIN THE ACC next year and be in the PLAYOFF but lose in the first game get a little closer each year before it’s all ours and then the ones who slept on Us can wish they hadn’t. ITS ALL ABOUT THE U. never lose faith in the process!!
Lol wut? Clemdump brought their whole team back and then whipped us in recruiting. Take off those cane glasses

Cheeseburger, Lineage 14.1

Advertisement
We are closing the gap just be patient we will WIN THE ACC next year and be in the PLAYOFF but lose in the first game get a little closer each year before it’s all ours and then the ones who slept on Us can wish they hadn’t. ITS ALL ABOUT THE U. never lose faith in the process!!
Lol wut? Clemdump brought their whole team back and then whipped us in recruiting. Take off those cane glasses

TBH it not the fact that not only did they beat us in recruiting but they beat us while we signed 6 more players then they did.

TBH it not the fact that not only did they beat us in recruiting but they beat us while we signed 6 more players then they did.
Exactly. Dabo had his 2nd and 3rd stringers playing the third quarter. Our first teamers STILL couldn't compete. Lolz at winning the ACC in any way unless Zeus throws a lighting bolt down upon the clemdump sideline.

Advertisement
Hey guys.

Come in and look for some personal glory on a horrible day for UM.

You "hey, I called it...yay me!!!" guys are a disgrace and one of the reasons South Florida kids have zero attachment to the local program. Bunch of sorry *** adults with no local pride.

Nah *****, MF's like YOU are the disgrace. You and dozens of other people mocked me for relaying information from some "irrelevant position coach" and made jokes about how we/he was getting trolled by a bunch of teenagers.

I'm not happy about this day but I sure as fvck love watching arrogant shtick having fa99ots like you eat crow.

You’re happy your friend guesses right after guessing wrong, so you could come here and beat your chest. You have no love for UM. All you care about is trying to get yourself over as evidenced by you coming in here today to pimp your friend’s 2nd guess.

Hey guys.

You "hey, I called it...yay me!!!" guys are a disgrace and one of the reasons South Florida kids have zero attachment to the local program. Bunch of sorry *** adults with no local pride.

Nah *****, MF's like YOU are the disgrace. You and dozens of other people mocked me for relaying information from some "irrelevant position coach" and made jokes about how we/he was getting trolled by a bunch of teenagers.

I'm not happy about this day but I sure as fvck love watching arrogant shtick having fa99ots like you eat crow.

You’re happy your friend guesses right after guessing wrong, so you could come here and beat your chest. You have no love for UM. All you care about is trying to get yourself over as evidenced by you coming in here today to pimp your friend’s 2nd guess.

Well he coaches Hs football in south fl, trying to get themselves over is part of the deal

Am I still a troll?

No. You're just a droopy guy who guessed right.

Anyone looking to prop themselves up on a day like this for the program they supposedly support is a certified Grade A ****.

Guessed?
We’ve seen this same movie for the past decade.
Yet we believe these random “insiders” who pop up?
Lol this board just looks retarded today. Knew this meltdown would happen.
I really did try to spare you guys the embarrassment/disappointment of getting too ****y.
Again, been watching the same things happen for year.
If nothing ever changes, nothing ever changes.
Not going to believe we can close until we actually do it.

Here’s what I believed: I believed UM should absolutely expect to sign a couple guys from a local HS where their potential position coach coached them and was close to their families. I’ll always believe that. We failed.

Anyone who purports to like UM shouldn’t be beating their chest about UM’s failure just because they guessed right. This board is full of fringe fans with no real connection to UM, so I’m not surprised there’s a bunch of dudes celebrating the misery trying to get themselves over for guessing right.

Advertisement
Hey guys.

That's a bullsh*t argument. He wasn't a "guy who called it" Macho shared real information and you and your groupies crucified him for it. F*cking right he should come back and rub it in your face.

Sileo came here sprinkling ferry dust and you along with many others liked that narrative better. People like Macho are the reason kids like Campbell spurn UM? What a reach..

Hey guys.

Now my buddy was guessing. LOL

You lame ducks love coming up with theories. Dude spoke to the kids. I relayed the info. I was mocked like **** cause it wasn't what you cheerleaders wanted to hear.

Now the info turns out to be spot-on and instead of eating your crow and being apologetic for acting like a douche-bag you accuse me of bumping my chest. Like you really think I enjoy losing the best players in our backyard. You can't be that dumb. (wait, yes you can)

LOL @ no love for UM.

Eat your L, douche-bag.

Shut yo bxtch *** up groupie.. fckn clown *** post. We brought our whole team back to *****. No one said anything about being able to beat them next year he said we are closing the gap u simple minded fck.

And I push my kids to Miami.

Fvck you talkin' about, pu$$y?

Don't ever accuse me of that bullsh!t.

Its beyond obvious you don't. You were in here sucking off kirby smart like the typical s.fl sec shill

Upvote times 1000

Upvote these nuts, fa99ot.

Hoe *** n!gga is mad suspect she's been dishin' out F U's Eatin d!cks all kinda g@y **** today from the keyboard H0mo

I don't know WTF you just said, "B".

Advertisement

Shut yo bxtch *** up groupie.. fckn clown *** post. We brought our whole team back to ****. No one said anything about being able to beat them next year he said we are closing the gap u simple minded fck.
And I quote

"we will WIN THE ACC next year"

You ***ing asshat that can't read. Go *** yourself, monkey.

Advertisement

This is were our players being severely underrated comes into play. Hall is the best safety in the country and Jordan is the best te. Those are five star kids that make us jump at least 3 teams in the rankings including Clemson. And I’m not even going to get into Scaife. If he had signed with bama he would be a five star. He is that good.

Let's be honest here. While we are vastly improved over the Dark-Golden days, Miami is still viewed as a second tier program with non-elite coaches............

Hey.

I was a Butch Davis guy.

One reason? He could recruit. Under sanctions. With one hand tied behind his back.

He also did the bulk of recruiting for JJ.

I hate to say it and beat a dead horse but he gets those AH kids

Lmao. Don't be so sure. Davis missed out on boookooo south fl kids and top fl prospect like derrick Gibson, pat Watkins, Jerome carter, Samaria rolle etc. thing is butch went out and got other guys who became great players also. If richt can do that he straight. If he can't good night!

Advertisement
Back