The sequence where the refs screwed us.....

OR.....or....or....dont come out and **** the bed as usual. dIAZ dEFENSE gives up 21 points to start the game..... Pope and Wiggins dont drop every fooking ball thrown at them, teach the DBs how to take an angle to tackle ...... there is more but i will stop there
If you don't understand how big all those calls combined were, you're a moron.

Advertisement
Literally impossible. I rarely get out of my skin livid during games. I’m too old for that. But my wife literally went into the bedroom and told me I had “serious problems” with how berserk I went. She’s not wrong, but holy ******* **** how in the world can you change that call???!
I assumed they were gonna change it bc it was taking so long. Even after no angles showed it definitively I was just expecting to get screwed. That was one of the worst officiated games I’ve seen in years.

Not only did the refs make tons of horrible calls, but they took about 5 minutes to have a conference about it almost every time a flag was thrown. Pathetic officiating.

That PI call that negated the interception of the tipped ball was the most damaging.
Can't that be challenged or reviewed or am I making that up? I think Manny was doing the tipped signal so they'd review but they obviously didn't.

Advertisement
Even with the awful officiating, Mark **** and Wiggins cost us the game. We were in it despite the horrific calls. **** and Wiggins continued to drop routine, easy balls that were big plays and probably TD's. This loss is on those two bums.

Stop it. They were horrible, obviously. But you can’t go down 21-0 on 3 drives to a mediocre offense. The defense gave up 37 points to a middle of the road offense, without its NFL back and NFL WR after halftime. Pope and Wiggins ******* blow and shouldn’t have their scholarships renewed, but the defense lost this game. We had 515 yards of offense. Can’t give up 37 to a middling offensive football team.

Stop it. They were horrible, obviously. But you can’t go down 21-0 on 3 drives to a mediocre offense. The defense gave up 37 points to a middle of the road offense, without its NFL back and NFL WR after halftime. Pope and Wiggins ******* blow and shouldn’t have their scholarships renewed, but the defense lost this game. We had 515 yards of offense. Can’t give up 37 to a middling offensive football team.
Agree. Those two junior varsity receivers cost us touchdowns and major field positions despite our **** defense and the refs tho.

Advertisement
If you don't understand how big all those calls combined were, you're a moron.
If you dont understand how big the drops, the sh1tty play, the bad coaching combined were, you are a bigger moron......how dare the refs call more penalties on Okie St than miami.

Quit blaming refs for everything...open your eyes to the real problem

Can't that be challenged or reviewed or am I making that up? I think Manny was doing the tipped signal so they'd review but they obviously didn't.
I wondered the same thing.

Refs - incompetent or money on the game. Absolutely pathetic. Were they out of the Big 10?

If you dont understand how big the drops, the sh1tty play, the bad coaching combined were, you are a bigger moron......how dare the refs call more penalties on Okie St than miami.

When the refs are ******* us over so bad that even Manny got loaded and finally threw his headset or something you know it’s bad

Refs cost us 8-10 points

Advertisement

It's almost like, both can be true at the same time.....thanks for confirming my original statement.

Advertisement
The 2 pt conversion overrule- which is key, the call was overruled which means definitive evidence was perhaps the worst call I've seen since....
the ball was tipped.. there was no call for the PI. Manny should have ran out on the field and refused to leave until they looked at the replay. throwing your headset is such a high school thing to do

the ball was tipped.. there was no call for the PI. Manny should have ran out on the field and refused to leave until they looked at the replay. throwing your headset is such a high school thing to do

They all do it

We never get calls but this was a whole new level of BS. Yeah should have played better but the refs were dog poo.

Advertisement
Back