The sequence where the refs screwed us.....

Talking about y’all want penalty’s called from the booth..y’all on that Henny early

Advertisement
they flat out sold their souls that game and anyone who says otherwise or gives me this **** about, "oh well anyone saying the refs is just making excuses for diaz/baker" can eat a huge back of ****s

Last edited:
Cannot believe they didn't review that
I did, I was waiting for coach diaz to throw his red flag, call a time-out, run on the field and go the ***** off, at some point a **** headcoach has to say ***** the consequences and fight for his team, that was the moment to do it. They wouldn't have been able to run that next play had I been the HC. Plus all that dappin up receivers after those game changing drops, coach diaz is learning but that soft zone style of coaching he doing in key moments not gone work. However as a young headcoach, the players don't quit on coach diaz an that's a real good sign, wiggins and pope mo e than likely didn't get no sleep, all that crying by certain widereceiver when cager was dropping balls cause they felt like they were better than him, I hope lawrence gave them boys a call last night!

We got screwed a lot. It looked like McCloud tipped a pass that got picked, refs called PI, didn't even bother to review. I think OK St scored a TD that drive. Id like to see a replay of that sequence.

Advertisement
Brevin 2 point conversion they overturned. An absolute horsecrap reversal call.

Then we come right back and get an INT, and they took it away with a bogus PI call on a WR sceen. You know even if there was some contact it’s ok inside of 5 yards.

The 2 go Miami’s way we win.

Can you edit your subject line to be more specific? You might be referring to any of our possessions.

Advertisement
Back