The sequence where the refs screwed us.....

Advertisement
OR.....or....or....dont come out and **** the bed as usual. dIAZ dEFENSE gives up 21 points to start the game..... Pope and Wiggins dont drop every fooking ball thrown at them, teach the DBs how to take an angle to tackle ...... there is more but i will stop there

Advertisement
Advertisement
While I totally agree that the refs were biased (I think that the head ref had an OK accent), this game should never have come down to these bad calls. Brevin scored. End of story. That was an INT. And they never even bothered to call the one handed Brevin touchdown. But this comes down to Pope, Wiggins and Baker. All 3 need to go!

Advertisement
It'd be nice if someone came up with an online database of officiating crews. I'm thinking a group of non-biased folks get together and review the calls (start out with the penalties since it would take forever to review every call). Take that data and post it online. You'd be able to see if certain crews have specific tendencies (call something more than the average or lean towards favoring certain teams) and what percentage of the time were they right with the call. It would make for intriguing pre-game analysis as well especially among betting lines.

Advertisement
There were many. But if this one call is called correctly we 100% win the game.

Thats the truth. People say "oh it shouldnt have been that close." It's a bowl game. OK St was trying hard too. Obviously it doesn't make up for the poor execution, but the reality is that if the game is called fairly, Miami likely wins by 10. That's not an excuse for the performance by the staff and some players.

Advertisement
Back