The problem is simple...

CaneDogX

Banned
Banned
The problem is very basic. We are not very talented. That's it. We have a good QB, good RBs, a good TE and maybe a DE and FS. Everyone else is very average or poor. I don't blame our coaches... I blame our overall talent level or our ability to develop talent.

Name a few players on this team that would start for our teams of the past? Maybe Jordan? Maybe Jarren Williams. Who else? I'd be willing to bet most of our lineup wouldn't even see the playing field on any top 10 team in the country.

Our DL is uninspired, LBs overrated, secondary is inexperienced and young.

Our OL is awful and maybe the worst in our history, our WRs are inexperienced and overrated, our RBs and TEs are legit.

QB is legit.

Additionally, we're not very intelligent with stupid penalties over and over again...

This is not on Diaz or Enos. They're doing what they can with the ingredients that have... True Fresh QB, historically bad OL slow defense.

We need to give these coaches time to recruit and get Miami speed back into the program.

Advertisement
Coaches recruit players.
Coaches develop players.
Coaches call plays to the strength of the talent they do have to maximize win potential.
Coaches motivate or bench those players who are not executing or showing the effort they require.

But it's not the coaches.

Advertisement
Coaches recruit players.
Coaches develop players.
Coaches call plays to the strength of the talent they do have to maximize win potential.
Coaches motivate or bench those players who are not executing or showing the effort they require.

Last I checked, Enos wasn't here last season along with the entire offensive coaching staff.

Advertisement
Last I checked, Enos wasn't here last season along with the entire offensive coaching staff.
fine:
Coaches recruit players. ---(1 year mulligan)---
Coaches develop players.

The problem is very basic. We are not very talented. That's it. We have a good QB, good RBs, a good TE and maybe a DE and FS. Everyone else is very average or poor. I don't blame our coaches... I blame our overall talent level or our ability to develop talent.

Name a few players on this team that would start for our teams of the past? Maybe Jordan? Maybe Jarren Williams. Who else? I'd be willing to bet most of our lineup wouldn't even see the playing field on any top 10 team in the country.

Our OL is awful and maybe the worst in our history, our WRs are inexperienced and overrated, our RBs and TEs are legit.

QB is legit.

Additionally, we're not very intelligent with stupid penalties over and over again...

This is not on Diaz or Enos. They're doing what they can with the ingredients that have... True Fresh QB, historically bad OL slow defense.

We need to give these coaches time to recruit and get Miami speed back into the program.
yea, and who's fault is that ??

Advertisement
You do realize Diaz oversaw the recruitment every player on the defensive side of the ball, don't you? He doesn't get a pass because the talent on that side of the ball is no good.

Our LBs predate Diaz. They're vastly overrated and will get exposed. Secondary has potential but they're young. Our DL.. just don't know. Injuries? Graduation? Transfers? Not sure.

Offensively, this is all on Richt.

The NFL will continue to prove that talent isn’t our problem.

Do we have Clemson talent? No ******* way. But we have more than the rest of the Coastal by a long shot. Certainly more than UNC.

Have you been paying attention to our drafts the last few years? Lucky to get a 5th round pick these days...

Advertisement

QB is legit.

Are you ******* kidding me dude?! We have to give Diaz more time to recruit his guys, what about the defense which is all the guys he recruited, you know the same ones you said weren’t very talented. So explain to me how that’s not Diaz’s fault? It’s his job to recruit the most talented players who live up to our standard of the past and he hasn’t done that in four years!!! I swear it feels like I’m going insane when I read posts like yours. Get in reality dude, it’s diazs ******* fault! End of story.

We have the Blue Chip Ratio. The no talent argument is BS. All of our current players would have crushed in high school the players of ranked Wisconsin, Iowa, Cal, Boise, Washington, UVA, UCF, Utah and Kansas State. Yet, all of those teams are doing better.

"Its coaching, stupid"

Our LBs predate Diaz. They're vastly overrated and will get exposed. Secondary has potential but they're young. Our DL.. just don't know. Injuries? Graduation? Transfers? Not sure.

Offensively, this is all on Richt.
Yeah, but those LBs still start. Recruit better players. That's on Diaz. There's no depth behind them either. We have two decent backups and a bunch of borderline P5 LBs .

And the DL is on him. He allowed to phone it in recruiting two years.

Yeah, but those LBs still start. Recruit better players. That's on Diaz. There's no depth behind them either. We have two decent backups and a bunch of borderline P5 LBs .

And the DL is on him. He allowed to phone it in recruiting two years.
I like a few guys on the DL, and our best DT is injured. There is a reason we had to go to the portal. How richt decided to offer scholarships is on Richt not Diaz.

Advertisement
Back