The problem is simple...

Advertisement
We have the Blue Chip Ratio. The no talent argument is BS. All of our current players would have crushed in high school the players of ranked Wisconsin, Iowa, Cal, Boise, Washington, UVA, UCF, Utah and Kansas State. Yet, all of those teams are doing better.

"Its coaching, stupid"

And who was our coach the last few years? Richt. He's gone. Now Enos is left to pick up the pieces.

You telling me our OL is talented? Every good team has a dominant OL. I'd be willing to best our OL is worse than any team you mentioned.

Don't get trapped by the recruiting rankings. By that logic we have 3 4 stars at QB so we should have the best QBs in the country. right. Not how it works, friends. Lingard? Injured. Pope? Injured and still learning the playbook. Perry? So there is a 5 star and two 4 stars.

We also have a 2 star and the second most critical position on the field.

Our LBs predate Diaz. They're vastly overrated and will get exposed. Secondary has potential but they're young. Our DL.. just don't know. Injuries? Graduation? Transfers? Not sure.

Offensively, this is all on Richt.
Really our line backers pre date Diaz? Dude how ******* stupid are you? Seriously, what are you like 12. Then line backers were the class of 2016 and Diaz was our defensive coordinator then. Regardless of whether there recruiting started during another regime, Diaz evaluated them and decided to keep them. Every post you make you sound stupider then the one before. There’s no trying to defend Diaz and his lack of recruiting over four years as it’s according to your words not up to par and our players aren’t talented. Just stop trying to defend Diaz, it’s ridiculous at this point.

The problem is very basic. We are not very talented. That's it. We have a good QB, good RBs, a good TE and maybe a DE and FS. Everyone else is very average or poor. I don't blame our coaches... I blame our overall talent level or our ability to develop talent.

Name a few players on this team that would start for our teams of the past? Maybe Jordan? Maybe Jarren Williams. Who else? I'd be willing to bet most of our lineup wouldn't even see the playing field on any top 10 team in the country.

Our DL is uninspired, LBs overrated, secondary is inexperienced and young.

Our OL is awful and maybe the worst in our history, our WRs are inexperienced and overrated, our RBs and TEs are legit.

QB is legit.

Additionally, we're not very intelligent with stupid penalties over and over again...

This is not on Diaz or Enos. They're doing what they can with the ingredients that have... True Fresh QB, historically bad OL slow defense.

We need to give these coaches time to recruit and get Miami speed back into the program.
Of our offensive line was good, what do you think our record would be?

Advertisement
The problem is very basic. We are not very talented. That's it. We have a good QB, good RBs, a good TE and maybe a DE and FS. Everyone else is very average or poor. I don't blame our coaches... I blame our overall talent level or our ability to develop talent.

Name a few players on this team that would start for our teams of the past? Maybe Jordan? Maybe Jarren Williams. Who else? I'd be willing to bet most of our lineup wouldn't even see the playing field on any top 10 team in the country.

Our OL is awful and maybe the worst in our history, our WRs are inexperienced and overrated, our RBs and TEs are legit.

QB is legit.

Additionally, we're not very intelligent with stupid penalties over and over again...

This is not on Diaz or Enos. They're doing what they can with the ingredients that have... True Fresh QB, historically bad OL slow defense.

We need to give these coaches time to recruit and get Miami speed back into the program.
Troll.

Really our line backers pre date Diaz? Dude how ******* stupid are you? Seriously, what are you like 12. Then line backers were the class of 2016 and Diaz was our defensive coordinator then. Regardless of whether there recruiting started during another regime, Diaz evaluated them and decided to keep them. Every post you make you sound stupider then the one before. There’s no trying to defend Diaz and his lack of recruiting over four years as it’s according to your words not up to par and our players aren’t talented. Just stop trying to defend Diaz, it’s ridiculous at this point.

You're the idiot. Diaz was DC for Miss State during this recruiting cycle. He took over as DC after these kids already signed.

You sir, are the idiot

Advertisement
The “we have no talent” corch defense has come so early this time.

Nobody with even a half of a brain is buying it.

We dont have the talent to beat Bama or even hang with them.

But CMU? UNC? Felipe Frenks??? Just stop.

Manny is an amateur and has the weakest resume and staff of anyone that has coached here in at least 50 years.

QB is legit.

" We are not talented. " That may be so, but Miami has more than enough talent to narrowly defeat mighty Central Michigan! And that's coming off a quasi-scrimmage against some FCS squad from the Sunshine state.

Don't get trapped by the recruiting rankings. By that logic we have 3 4 stars at QB so we should have the best QBs in the country. right. Not how it works, friends. Lingard? Injured. Pope? Injured and still learning the playbook. Perry? So there is a 5 star and two 4 stars.

We also have a 2 star and the second most critical position on the field.

LOLOL this **** has literally been said every four years since 2006.

Either you are ***** athletic dept troll or u just love the cuban failure so much you cant stand to see him exposed as the fraud loser corch he is.

LOLOL this **** has literally been said every four years since 2006.

Either you are ***** athletic dept troll or u just love the cuban failure so much you cant stand to see him exposed as the fraud loser corch he is.

You're the type of idiots calling for Dabo's head after he started poorly and gave up 70 to WVU. Fire the entire staff after starting 2-2 and a few plays from 4-0. Smart.

Advertisement
You're the idiot. Diaz was DC for Miss State during this recruiting cycle. He took over as DC after these kids already signed.

You sir, are the idiot
Are you ******* serious dumb@ss!!!! early signing period didn’t even exist then motherfvcker! Those kids signed in February while Diaz had already been the DC for over a month. Seriously, do you not know how to use google? Why don’t you do some research on here before you porst your BS. Like I said, every porst you do makes you look stupider then the last one. Go take a long walk off a short bridge as everyone in here knows your dip$hit. Gtfoh lol

Are you ******* serious dumb@ss!!!! early signing period didn’t even exist then motherfvcker! Those kids signed in February while Diaz had already been the DC for over a month. Seriously, do you not know how to use google? Why don’t you do some research on here before you porst your BS. Like I said, every porst you do makes you look stupider then the last one. Go take a long walk off a short bridge as everyone in here knows your dip$hit. Gtfoh lol

You really are stupid. Recruiting starts when these kids are sophmores / juniors in high school. I"ll stop.. obviously dealing with a mental midget. Move on...

Advertisement

QB is legit.

giphy.gif

The NFL will continue to prove that talent isn’t our problem.

Do we have Clemson talent? No ******* way. But we have more than the rest of the Coastal by a long shot. Certainly more than UNC.

Yeah this program consistently gets better recruiting classes than all but 10-25 teams and then gets the results of a top 50-75 team. At some point this program needs to establish a culture and focus and follow through on it.

I’d be fine with missing out on every South Florida stud for the next ten years if this team could establish a way to just consistently play at its talent level. This team talent-wise is a top 25 team easily.

It’s a joke that this program can’t even play up to its talent level let alone play above it like so many other programs (anyone watch Wisconsin rape Michigan?).

There are at least 2 starting guards and 1 tackle that want N’Kosi back..I may be wrong..

Recruiting classes are overrated. So we have 3 4 star QBs... what does that prove? We have a 5 star RB.. injured. What does that prove? Nothing. We have a 2 star OT starting. We have a few 4 start WRs... what does that mean if our QB can't get the ball to them?

Again, recruiting classes are vastly overrated.

Advertisement
Back