The one thing we do well

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol it was pretty bad man. He won the award off the backs of two underpaid assistants
From what my Michigan buddy described, Gattis was basically given options to pick in terms of each play call because JH and Weiss didn’t trust his ability on his own. And even then there were times that the Gattis play selection was trumped

Advertisement
From what my Michigan buddy described, Gattis was basically given options to pick in terms of each play call because JH and Weiss didn’t trust his ability on his own. And even then there were times that the Gattis play selection was trumped
This was pretty easy info for me to obtain.. so it makes me really wonder if Mario really just was out of options

Manny fired Enos after 1 year. I’m hoping Mario will do the same. It’s a shame because I love the run scheme and the physicality of the OL the first 3 games. But the passing scheme is just not it. There plenty of OC’s out there that run spread with power run concepts too right?

Manny fired Enos after 1 year. I’m hoping Mario will do the same. It’s a shame because I love the run scheme and the physicality of the OL the first 3 games. But the passing scheme is just not it. There plenty of OC’s out there that run spread with power run concepts too right?
Yes there are more than a few he can get who will keep the run game up. The run game doesn’t work without Mario and Mirabel. Any oc he gets will have a successful run game.

Advertisement
Yes there are more than a few he can get who will keep the run game up. The run game doesn’t work without Mario and Mirabel. Any oc he gets will have a successful run game.
No reason with all the talent at WR in south Florida we shouldn’t always have guys to run an easy passing scheme that utilizes space

My guess is coaches like this convince themselves that there's a formula championship teams follow: dominant defense and strong run game.

When you look at the previous champions, defense was certainly something you'd see across the board. Some elite defenses. Some solid defenses. But rarely a dog **** defense. I don't think you'll see any championship level coach say they don't want a dominant defense.

I think where they may differ is on the offensive side of the ball. Mario and co believe you need a dominant run game to open up the pass. I think where the true elite offensive minds skew towards is that a strong passing game will open up the run.

It took Saban a while to get there but he eventually got there. We just have to hop Mario does as well.
I’m hoping this super monumental loss will open thier ******* eyes that they are coaching a 20 year old Offense

I had some negative comments after S Miss but I wanted to wait to a real opponent before shredding him. When I saw the exact same crap against A&M I knew the deal. Like I said in the post you copied “ if this is the offense we’ll use against big boys we’re f’d”. You won’t find me in one of the Gattis threads saying I liked the hire , because I was skeptical like @Liberty City El. But I always try to wait to see the product before judging.
Agree with you but I'd like to see the offense with a QB that can hit an open target consistently before I call it.

Advertisement
Back